Asus Zenfone 2 Laser ZE551KL

Asus Zenfone 2 Laser ZE551KL

• babu

what is the difference between dual standby and dual call

• waley

AnonD-485986, 08 Jan 2016Hi am facing a problem with this phone. My photos which I took f... moreTry to power cycle your phone.

ikaw nga yan, 05 Jan 2016this phone is 720p, if u want 1080p goto hi-priceThe 551 is 1080p. the 550 is 720. Not sure where you would find the 550, it is an overseas phone.

Hi am facing a problem with this phone. My photos which I took from camera are suddenly vanishing from the gallery. I can't see the photos anywhere in file manager. This happened twice..I lost lot of precious and important photos.anyone kindly help to solve this issue please...

• ikaw nga yan

anonymous , 24 Dec 2015Im from quezon city, im planning to buy this phone with full hd ... morethis phone is 720p, if u want 1080p goto hi-price

• Faisal

this mobile is owsume..not only for use also gaming ...3 GB ram is very helpful for gaming...at least it is a very good mobile

• jam

They way they name their phones is completely crazy. Non-logical.

• Shah

AnonD-472955, 04 Dec 2015Snapdragon 615 but still no fast charging built in. :((( Batte... moreFrom totally drained to full, it took my set 3.5 hrs to charge.

I'm from Davao, anyone can tell me if this phone is available in Philippines? Specifically in Davao? I want this phone so badly... Thanks.

• anonymous

RainX, 23 Dec 2015Yes, it is already available in PH. i don't know where you are l... moreIm from quezon city, im planning to buy this phone with full hd and not the 720p one

• Ramesh

plz somebody tell me how to use camera, i don't no
my camera is too bad it very blurr

• RainX

Anonymous, 22 Dec 2015Is this already availabe in the philippines the full hd one and ... moreYes, it is already available in PH. i don't know where you are located here in our country but i am from dumaguete city. It available in Robinson's Mall, idk know if you have POS Marketing in you're area as it is also available there as well as Pick n Carry if you have a store in you're area.

Is this already availabe in the philippines the full hd one and 5.5 inch screen? If yes where can i find it

• Adecan

like the phone

• jacklost815

Overall, it's a good phone for the price, though it won't compete with the flagships models. Some things which may be improved in a software update. : Thee volume through the earphones is low, especially while playing the FM radio. The battery seems to be depleting fast when the screen is on, e.g. web browsing over wifi/LTE. May not be surprising given a 5.5" 1080p display. Neither one is a deal breaker for this price though. The LTE works on the T Mobile network, band 4.

• leo from Colombia

Fabian from Colombia, 14 Dec 2015Hi Leo, I bought last weekend. Did you update your phone at last... morei have update to the last Asus version, everything ok, no problem!!!including the Share Link from Asus..

• Fabian from Colombia

leo from Colombia, 05 Nov 2015I am wating for this phone, have been buy in pre-sell, and must ... moreHi Leo, I bought last weekend. Did you update your phone at last update from Asus? I read bad comments about it in the camera (grainy photos after update). Thanks...

I will perches this phone

• king

will this be released in the philippines?

• Animal

Is this fon available already in phil?