Asus Zenfone 4 Max ZC554KL

Asus Zenfone 4 Max ZC554KL

• wu4
  • 23 Jul 2019

Anonymous, 01 Jul 2019my phone died over night .When I finished for the night it ... moreI have the same problem... after upgrading to 8.1 battery doesn't last very long... and it keeps on overheating...
then it just died with red light and black screen...
I attached it to the charger more than overnight... then after awhile it became hot again and full charge... and turned ON...
at the moment I'm doing the factory reset to make it 7.0 android.

• Happymakem
    • 3x4
    • 17 Jul 2019

JayYYZ, 26 Oct 2018I absolutely love this phone! I picked it up on Amazon.ca f... moreAre you still happy with the performance of your phone ,as possibly thinking about buying one and there are mixed reviews? , UK buyer

• J
      • Jane
      • t7x
      • 13 Jul 2019

My asus zenfone 4 max zc554kl lcd glass was broken it is not a gorilla glass. It was 1 1/2 years but the glass was broken.. I was dissatisfied for my phone

• A
        • Alex
        • ps8
        • 08 Jul 2019

Unfortunately the battery discharges very soon after the android oreo update. It lasts for few hours of working.

• Tgm
          • 01 Jul 2019

nash, 09 Dec 2018my phone just died just now, it didn't charge, i dunno what... moremy phone died over night .When I finished for the night it was a
          t 78% battery in the morning it was dead and would not charge .What do I do.

• h
            • hbpb
            • Ics
            • 26 May 2019

• k
              • kosovan
              • p2@
              • 23 May 2019

Serbian girl, 18 Apr 2019Can anybody help me? I want to buy this phone for my mothe... moreyes Српски is available

• thY
                • 23 May 2019

After 1 1/2 year, my zenfone 4 max won't turn on anymore. :(

• S
                  • Serbian girl
                  • nYp
                  • 18 Apr 2019

Can anybody help me?
                  I want to buy this phone for my mother. And for her its important that phone have Serbian language. Is anybody know that, or chek it?

• P
                    • Pras
                    • xHb
                    • 11 Apr 2019

Does it really have fast battery charging feature? Mine takes more than 3 hours to fully charged.

• dWk

• M
                        • MalaysiaBall YT
                        • 6v4
                        • 12 Jan 2019

Downgrade, 29 Nov 2018The update to Oreo will cause ur phone to consume more battery %Yeah I have been noticing that too. But it still charges quick (well if you put it onto airplane mode)

• n
                          • nash
                          • 7Xt
                          • 09 Dec 2018

my phone just died just now, it didn't charge, i dunno what happen to if pls help, just died apparently

• D
                            • Downgrade
                            • wYG
                            • 29 Nov 2018

zenfie, 06 Nov 2018what is the use of updating the software to oreo? HELP PLEA... moreThe update to Oreo will cause ur phone to consume more battery %

• Rey
                              • thc
                              • 07 Nov 2018

I've bought this phone during its launch and i fell in love with it due to long battery life and good camera. after 9 months of usage with constant updates, i suddenly had problem with it's camera, it failed to load and says camera error using other apps. The problem started since the 2nd to the last update and until now it hasn't been solved. I brought it to service center and they updated it to the latest firmware and fixed the problem but after a few hours, the problem recurred. I will never buy asus phones again. Latestr oreo update is full of bugs.

• z
                                • zenfie
                                • vx6
                                • 06 Nov 2018

what is the use of updating the software to oreo? HELP PLEASE THANKS .

I absolutely love this phone! I picked it up on Amazon.ca for $267 taxes and shipping included.

The display is bright and clear battery lasts all day long and I'm a mid power user in terms of remote desktop and remote support apps, plus next to no bloatware!

I've always used brand Canadian top tier phones like LG and Samsung where I'm paying out $800 plus for a phone without a contract and I tell you this phone runs neck-and-neck with them easily.

At first I was hesitant because Asus is a "computer" company and I've used them for gaming rigs and they're great. But a friend said to me one key statement and my decision was made:

"Who better to make an SOC single board device slap a screen on it, make it cost effective, fast, stable and durable than a company that spent its entire life building bad-ass motherboards that overclock without batting an eyelash"

So I kinda felt silly when he put it that way, how could I miss that, so took a leap of faith and I've never looked back!

I'm about to put Oreo on my phone will definitely check what they're saying on Zen talk first. I am a big fan of if it's not broken don't upgrade it or fix it..

Totally would recommend this phone to anybody who's tired of buying $800 bloatware Samsung's and LG's.

This phone doesn't really last for 2 days of active using. If you will not use it all the time it might last for 2 days (maybe just text and no wifi). But what's the sense of buying and not using? I've had this phone for like 2 weeks only and I usually use it for messenger and for chatting. Starting at 8:30 am to 6 pm, the battery from 100% will be 15%. so maybe 7 pm its dead. so I don't know if it really lasts for gaming. So basically the 5000mah is like a click bait. Mostly new phones can last for 2 days. If this new phone won't last for 24 hours, then sooner or later I will be carrying power bank with me coz 48 days is not genuine, not even 24 hours.

• 80$
                                      • 15 Oct 2018

Update to Android 8.1 Oreo published,
                                      more on ZenTalk.

• t
                                        • tony
                                        • PF5
                                        • 03 Oct 2018

this is a very good phone. Battery is still around 80 plus percent after a whole day work