Asus Zenfone 5 A500CG (2014)

Asus Zenfone 5 A500CG (2014)

• k

gie, 24 Jan 2015why cant I send message to 222 and 8888 since I started using ze... moreDownload hangout

Why can't I update 4.4.2 on my Zenfone 5? After download, the install is failed.

• Aaron

Its a nice phone for its price. Good value for money. I have been using it for 3 weeks and I liked it. I am willing to overlook a few cons of this phone.
Viz
1) While multitasking the battery is consumed quicker.
2) I noticed slight heating near the camera problem while multitasking.
And I get around these problems by closing the apps which I am not using and also by not doing extreme multitasking. Unable to do extreme multitasking - that can be forgiven for this price range.
Other than that its just basically one thing. Ie this is a great phone for the price of it.

Value for money indeed and the camera performance is acceptable. The phone performance is awesome and app compatibility is improving everyday. Really a great phone for the price though the battery life is quite a letdown but well a good power bank can save the day. An awesome phone and highly recommended. :-)

• Rahul

Battery draining problem and heating problem

• diadokmai

Adib, 23 Jan 2015Guys I need a help! I'm going to buy this phone so soon and it's... moreif u want to ask about camera quality. it has a decent camera quality

it an affordable smartphone. so u cant simple compare with other high end smartphone. btw zenphone 6 has better camera qulity but the screen not so sharp like zenphone 5 since it uses same resolution which is 720p. if ur budget is not and issue. better grab asus padfone S, which better in term of screen quality, battery life, camera quality and many more.

so far. im satisfied with zenphone 5. its indeed value for my money.

• gie

why cant I send message to 222 and 8888 since I started using zenfone 5? pls help....

I just bought it yesterday and its so great..the features are superb just like any other expensive smartphone

Who do you have service with? Can't get anybody to give me a number... just have a phone

• eja

Latif, 23 Jan 2015Camera flash is a nothing, very very weak, Horrible Pics in the ... moreyes...same goes to me..video not clear,almost like shaking...

Adib, 23 Jan 2015Guys I need a help! I'm going to buy this phone so soon and it's... moreU can trust d camera quality...its beautiful...m lovin it... the battery life is d only prob in d phone...

• Maruf Morshed

I have used this phone since 15 days. Overall performance is very good. Thanks Zenfone 5.

very bad shortest battery life

• Adib

Guys I need a help! I'm going to buy this phone so soon and it's gonna be my first smartphone. I want to know about it's camera performance it's gonna be my first smartphone and I don't wanna be disappointed. Can guys help me? Is it's camera good enough for capturing pictures and also for selfies? Is this a sharp camera?

AnonD-353247, 22 Jan 2015Yes I am agree with you very good buy about 7200/- much better l... morelENOVO 6000...Are you talk about Lenovo S6000 tab

Latif, 23 Jan 2015Camera flash is a nothing, very very weak, Horrible Pics in the ... morenot at all....it has very good camera for me.

• vinit

raj, 23 Jan 2015want to buy phone plz help me choosing in asus zenphone 5 and mi... moreDude I have zenfone5 n aft using it for a month it gave speaker n battery problem..not only for me but in my Frnz circle 8 others have same problems...plz don't waste money for asus

• Alki 13

AnonD-288093, 20 Jan 2015V2.21.40.30 -->kitkat released for all language sku, must be... moreThank you Nick

aby, 22 Jan 2015how to upgrade zenfone 5 from jellybean to kk KK Android update (fota)is released , you can go to setting-->about-->system update-->check for update

new user, 22 Jan 2015what about the screen brightness?normal as in all devices