Asus Zenfone 5 A500CG (2014)

Asus Zenfone 5 A500CG (2014)

I am using this phone for more than a week till now no hanging problem, heating issue is there but its not that bad. I did OTA update to kitkat on the same day i bought the phone before downloading any apps, there is battery drain if we play & also heats up, no signal issue till now, Call quality is really good, Speaker volume for music is little low even in my previous phone the sound is low so its not a problem my previous one is XOLO Q800 but through the headphone they gave is really good.

• cashewnuts

I just want to know if using WIFI with ASUS ZENPHONE needs the MOBILE DATA to be turned OFF always? and is it normal that the phone gets overheat? Just bought this phone and I'm experiencing these issues for 3 days use only. Thank you.

• amy

Moto G2 or Zenfone 5..Please suggest..

• Harish

Problems I faced :
First, the battery is not good enough. I get one full day. No gaming. Simple call usage and fair use of internet.
Battery has to improve for sure.

After KITKAT update, phone stopped identifying the SIM slots. I was very very angry. The phone was of no use.
I ordered a replacement from FLIPKART. It took some time, but finally I got my replacement.

Now I have not done any system updates. So its working smooth. I am worried that the moment I do the OTA KITKAT update, I will start getting problems. So staying and playing safe here with 'out of the box' OS version.

Looks and feel is awesome. Display is good enough. Camera is good.

For the price(9K) I paid, I am happy right now. Hope I don't face anything major again

ASUS, please please work on SIM slot detecting issues. Other issues can be worked out, but if the phone doesn't identify SIM, then what's the point having a phone.

• kuba

superb phone.Simply the best phone i have ever used..no problem..everything works fine on Kitkat update.Camera, Sound, Internet Speed, WIFI..etc very good.. im so pleased with this amazing phone. I will never go for Samsung again. thanks

hai frnds...how is zenfone 5 ?....Is there any complaints for this ?...replay me......

• masterjay

amazing phone, but the battery life is realy terrible...

• semonus

hi friends i wont to by this mobile plese give review for it.

Phone is all most good . but problem is too much battery draining and heating .

For me volume buttons are not working in the default browser and also have problems with Google images and when I opened a video it is not asking thru which app it should b opened.. is there any solution fr this??

ssssss, 24 Nov 2014Y my zenfone5 always fail to update system....any solution to up... moretry to update it manually.. u can find official asus site to downdload the latest firmware

Go to sound>Phone Ringtone>Select desired sim>List of rigtone> Then on top pf list you will find Add Ringtones> Then you will see list Mp3 songs stored in your memory card. Select as per your requirement.

I replied you and said explore the mobile, so you can learn new settings as well. But with out exploring you again asking EASY answers.

• Tanveer

AnonD-279813, 24 Nov 2014Well, you could get Asus Zenfone 5 Lite A502CG. It has quarter o... moreHey tomazz do you knw when will be 2.21. Update is coming out officially

• sabari7881

Zen_User7161, 24 Nov 2014Hi guys! I bought mine last Oct 10, 2014. It worked well and goo... moreWhile it is plugged in it will not open the screen while you unplug it will boot and comes to the screen am I correct?

Ask ur service center people to reinstall your kitkat os once again

zack, 24 Nov 2014I think asus zf5 is the best handphone but the fucking battery i... moreWell, you could get Asus Zenfone 5 Lite A502CG. It has quarter of screen resolution, weaker CPU burning half the power, and 20% larger battery, lasting 2-3x longer than ZenFone 5.

Obviously, it has an unimpressive CPU, grainy screen, and only 1 GB of RAM.

• sag

hey guys... i bought this phone 2 weeks later, bt till yet thers no problem with the phone . i just love this phone and also with the battery... and most important this phn is in my budget.

Jack, 24 Nov 2014T00J is AP setAp means??

• ssssss

Y my zenfone5 always fail to update system....any solution to update the system?

Y I always update the system fail....any solution to update the system

• zack

I think asus zf5 is the best handphone but the fucking battery is so disappointed me.I hope the solve battery problem.