Asus Zenfone 5 A500CG (2014)

Asus Zenfone 5 A500CG (2014)

• ssss

Aniruddha Banerjee, 14 Aug 2014I am using this phone from last few weeks. I just love it. Anyon... moremy Asus zen5 supports 4g LTE .

Alex14, 12 Aug 2014i bought this phone about a week ago and i using only 1 sim card... moretry to use another sim in same slot or use the one which u were using in slot 1. If its working then i think its ur sim problem.

honey, 13 Aug 2014hi.........i'm not able to listen what the caller is saying to m... moretry calling using earphones. if ur able to hear thru it thn there must be some problem with ur ear phone jack.

AnonD-294250, 14 Aug 2014Dear friends, help me about unionor internet setting how to ... moreTry this
Setting - Select more - mobile network - Access point names - add APN settings(Sim 1 or Sim 2) - click on + on right top - tap on name - Edit the name provided by service provider - Edit the APN as per given by service provider - Save the edited APN setting - Select modified APN setting - Go to Quick setting - Switch Mobile Data ON - now you can see Mobile data connection Notification on top of home screen :-)

i got ausus zenfone 5 iam fully disappointed becoz apps is moving in sd card but obb and data folders cannot movie in sd card i just install asphalt 8 and mc5 and despicable me my internol memory is down in 3.7 gb
pls how fix this

Dear friends,
help me about unionor internet setting
how to set but it is not responding
setting error show
help me out ASAP

• babu

Battery backup is low

• ss

do you knows that zen5 contains 4g toooooooo

• Dekdok

Karthick, 13 Aug 2014Anyone facing the following issues with Wi-Fi? 1.While browsin... moreI've face same problem with yours
Until now, i don't know what should i do to solve this problem. I already try to connect and disconnet the wifi connection, forget the network and so on...

• Aniruddha Banerjee

I am using this phone from last few weeks. I just love it. Anyone planning to buy this one, dont think anymore.. just buy it but please do remember you are spending only 10k here in India.

GUI and Software: splendid work on GUI. ZenUi is the best skin I knew and used over Android OS. I just love the way the fonts and colors are used on this phone giving it a premium look. Installed apps are just fine. Waiting for the KITKAT update.

Hardware: nothing to say, the phone says it all. Superb performance ... superb speed, superb touch and display.

Camera performance is just fabulous.

I am still evaluating all centimeter of it. I just can not say in words how I love this device being mine. I bought one more after sometime.

Headphone wire length is less but good quality. I am loving it.

Few things though can be worked upon by Asus. Display brightness. It is really low but ways available to increase and control it.

Battery back up is a note for all. Do not expect much if you are a power user. keep a back up if roaming.

Builtin speaker is not that good and loud but I think these speakers are not made for others listening the device from far.

The Asus flip cover is a bit concern looking at the price tag. It is heavily priced. Better you all go for a 3rd party on this.

Asus after sales service is also okay. The email support is fine. I am very surprised the way Asus is regularly seeding a system update.

Overall, I am loving it. I am loving it.

Do reply if you need to know anything on this device.

-Aniruddha

SANTHOSH, 13 Aug 2014Hi Prasad i want to bye asus zenfone 5 How it is Please reply Performance wise it's a very good phone at this price range. No lag at all and when you feel the touch response you fall in love. You can read reviews here about pros/cons and decide wisely. Remember not every phone gives everything but what gives more than value. Choice is always yours.

• mimo

Having problems in updating Google play services in my zenfone5...please help me.....it always shows error [rpc:s3]

• imi

great...but when i want to know i must update and when i can get android 4.4 kitkt??

• SANTHOSH

AnonD-291211, 13 Aug 2014In Power save mode it disconnects wifi during screen off to save... moreHi Prasad
i want to bye asus zenfone 5 How it is

Please reply

• santhosh

Hi Friends

i want to but asus zenfone 5 How it is performance and where it is made(country)

AnonD-294029, 13 Aug 2014Anyone facing the following issues with Wi-Fi? 1.While browsin... moreIn Power save mode it disconnects wifi during screen off to save power but it connects periodically to sync during screen off. As soon u do screen on it connect, This is a smart feature. I don't have idea if it disconnects during browsing, i never noticed it because i never faced any problem during middle of browsing. If you are facing trouble during browsing then check your wifi settings.

AnonD-289850, 13 Aug 2014Im talking to my boyfriend now on viber using WIFI connection wh... moreI think we should not speak on phone while charging, It's obvious your phone will heat up in this process.

AnonD-284722, 13 Aug 2014hey gizmo gurus help me out here. how to send music or picture... moreShare Link uses wifi to send or receive files. when you want to send a file to other device make sure first you need to tap receive button on receiving device with share link app in case of zenfone or SHAREit app if u are using other devices. If you activate receive button on other device then you will see that device on your phone. It doesn't use Bluetooth. Send receive by Share link is very easy and fast. Super Beam is also a nice app.

Im talking to my boyfriend now on viber using WIFI connection while charging (we like to talk for looooong hrs lol) and i had to use an earphone cos my zenfone 5 starts heating up it becomes painful to touch lol but thank god the heat starts to dissipate just after 10-15 mins. I still love my zenfone 5 no matter what. Imagine that i can already buy 4 zenfone 5 with the price of 1 iphone?!?!?! Zenfone 5 is cheap but doesnt look and feel like it :)

AnonD-293981, 13 Aug 2014Sir how many hours can you use this phone? My zenfone 5 can last for 5-7 hrs. Better invest on a powerbank so you can charge it anytime anywhere.