Asus Zenfone 5 A500CG (2014)

Asus Zenfone 5 A500CG (2014)

• giri

asus is the one of gretest phone.i purchase for last week there is no problems,beautiful working and this phone is overall good i love it.

thank you asus.

Plzzz tell me about the performance
Is this good for gaming like dead trigger 2, modern combat 5 and spiderman 2?

Im from Philippines and its super cheap!!!

And waht is better nexus 7 2013 or This!!??

When i got the first glimpse of this device, i immediately sold off my Blackberry Z10 and Xolo Q800 X-Edition, and ordered 2 pcs of Asus Zenfone 5 8GB( One golden and one red color) from flipkart. Awesome device, far better than the bbz10 and Xolo Q800.
No complaints till date.
At the price of Rs 9999 on flipkart, it's a hotcake in the todays world of smartphones.
But I have a question......When will the Kitkat upgrade for this device be released?

keerti, 14 Aug 2014asusz5 phone is gud to buy ... ? plz do suggest ... before buyin... moreHeating issue is non sense. Every phone will heat up during high graphic games not when you use for calling, messaging, surfing etc. These issues are highlighted by person those who doesn't understand every aspect of technology. Check in LG G3 opinion page there also you will find people complaining about heating issue. Just ignore and buy Zenfone 5. you will not regret.

Here's my problem..
I bought this phone lyk 4 days ago n m not able to access playstore, gmail, google+, omlet chat n all apps on my mobile data.. on wifi they work fine. on the other hand whatsapp n opera or any other browser works on mobile data too. But again m not able to download the media on whatsapp, whereas any media gets uploaded.

• keerti

Aniruddha Banerjee, 14 Aug 2014I am using this phone from last few weeks. I just love it. Anyon... moreasusz5 phone is gud to buy ... ? plz do suggest ... before buying it i m getting reviews that heating problem is there ...my wish to buy ... only a step .back is becoz of heating issue ..plz do revert as soon as possible

• Deepak

Aniruddha Banerjee, 14 Aug 2014I am using this phone from last few weeks. I just love it. Anyon... morehow is the overall performance of the phone as i am very much serious to purchase this phone.
specially pls let me know about
1. battery backup
2. Picture quality
3. other things if any

• MKS

this is gud phone and it is much good then samsung glaxy grand2 grand2 can be hang but this cant be hang

For some reason my post didn't show up.

Basically in Thailand Asus just launched 16 GB version of phone at the same price as 8 GB, so it's 5990 THB for both of them. It does not seem to be a short time promotion, but possibly 8 GB ones being phased out.

I have checked it, and it comes with same spec (incl. same CPU and 2 GB RAM) as the 8 GB version, just that it has 16 GB EMMC.

Possibly same is coming to your country as well.

• ge904236

lucifer, 14 Aug 2014Hi From above comments it says u cant move data from phone to... moreit heats up for every 5 minutes so please i suggest you to dont buy it

Aniruddha Banerjee, 14 Aug 2014I am using this phone from last few weeks. I just love it. Anyon... moreis there video call facility ??

• Piyush

Its a awesome phone.
CPU GPU RAM(2GB) Battery Backup , everything is very good.

Some of my friends have Moto G..They told me that while using dual sim battery drain very fast it doesn't stay entire day.Another problem is when it becomes hot its touch response becomes very poor.

so go for Asus zenfone 5 16/2Gb version.
Asus worked hard on its software features like gallery, camera, custom settings, they provide system update(s) which improves phone performance.

Maybe a bit of information for those considering to buy ZF5... Asus has in Thailand just launched 16 GB version of the phone at the same price as 8GB before this.

It has 16 GB EMMC, 2 GB RAM, same 1.6 GHz Atom 2x2 CPU, and is WW-3G version.

The price is 5990 THB, or slightly below 200 USD.

So the same might be coming to your territory as well.

Here's the link to one of the shops that sells it at this price:

www.jaymart.co.th/productdes1.asp?proID=8424

Available colours are white, black and gold. Not sure whether the red version is also available in 16 GB model.

• lucifer

From above comments it says u cant move data from phone to sd card is it true , does phone heats up after constant usage

• said

how to make a video call in this Asus zenfone tell me I want

• bharadwaja

Aniruddha Banerjee, 14 Aug 2014I am using this phone from last few weeks. I just love it. Anyon... moreBro,i am planning to buy moto g or asus Zenfone5 which one i should go?

How is the call quality, ringtone loudness and other basic qualities which a phone is ought to have when compared to Moto G? Has it got noise cancellation and better battery backup than Moto G? Does it support USB OTG?

I want to buy this phone friends tell me about this phone and also about the phone getting warm.....please friends..............

Apps Disabling(for better battery life)
-----------------------------------------
If you disable some of the app,it may result in better battery consumption and for sure more free RAM!!

If you go to Setting,App,swipe left,you reach preloaded screen.Click on each of the application ,then you can disable like Chrome(if you are not using it),Amazon Kindle etc

Apart from this swipe right and reach ALL application menu,there ,you go each app by app.
Like Android Live Wall paper- If you are not using disable it.FaceLock,Google Text to Speech Engine,THinkViewFreeOnline etc etc…

Karthick, 13 Aug 2014Anyone facing the following issues with Wi-Fi? 1.While browsin... moreI'm having that problem too..it's so annoying! Did u find the solution?