Asus Zenfone 5 A500CG (2014)

Asus Zenfone 5 A500CG (2014)

• guru

My mobile got switched off n not getting switched on..
Anybody facing tis kind f problem
...
Any soln ?

• Tausif

how is the camera quality of this phone &its gaming graphics?Does it support 1080p video

• teikko88

AnonD-291887, 15 Aug 2014hello guys, i m planned to buy this mobile, plz tell me about it... moreThis phone is a good buy at a price of RM519.00!!!
My friends have bought 2 from me and they loved it. Do take note that there are 2 variants of Zenfone 5, the older version is 8gb internal storage whereas the new one has 16gb, 2gb ram and runs Quad core.
Heating should not be an issue as anyone can learn to disable unnecessary background process to reduce processor load.

AnonD-294539, 14 Aug 2014actually it heates up i am moto g user with asus zen phnone 5 (I... morereally..!! with its 2 gb ram and its processor..!!!???

• win

I already have this device and it doesn't support USB OTG.. the other specification is very good and never hang..but i think the battery capacity is not enough. anyway, its good.. :)

• dash

keerti, 14 Aug 2014asusz5 phone is gud to buy ... ? plz do suggest ... before buyin... morealmost all smartphone had heating issue..i used several type of smartphone apple/samsung/lg..all have heating issue.just buy it..good phone with good price :)

hello guys, i m planned to buy this mobile, plz tell me about its camera quality and battery backup.and also wants to is that supports 1080p full hd videos files..plz replyyyy

AnonD-294539, 14 Aug 2014first day with asus zen phone 5 1 : most of pre build apps giv... moreWhy you bought it if it has outdated jellybean. Kitkat is not yet released by Asus. So how u r thinking of updating.WHAT differences you are facing compare to kitkat and those differences are good or bad. What you think about ZenUI. I never experienced such errors, if you are facing then update your system with good network speed not on 2g speed. OR ELSE RETURN THE PHONE AND CONTINUE USING Moto G.

AnonD-291211, 14 Aug 2014Heating issue is non sense. Every phone will heat up during high... moreactually it heates up i am moto g user with asus zen phnone 5 (I HEATS TOO MUCH)

first day with asus zen phone 5
1 : most of pre build apps give error(error : code x213) dont know why.
2 : already installed jelly bean outdated

3 : Even not able to update to kit kat 4.4.4 latest

• apal

cannot open the back cover

AnonD-291211, 14 Aug 2014When you use SHARE option, click on "See All" then you... morebrother that see all thing worked
thanks a lot

however i think it is after firmware upgrade
coz before that it didn't show bluetooth for sharing.

anyway
thanks a lot :)

AnonD-291211, 14 Aug 2014When you use SHARE option, click on "See All" then you... morewill try n give feedback

AnonD-284722, 14 Aug 2014help me out here. how to send music or picture file via Bluetoo... moreWhen you use SHARE option, click on "See All" then you will see Bluetooth logo if not scroll up the list then you will see Bluetooth logo. DONE.

help me out here.
how to send music or picture file via Bluetooth.
whenever i use SHARE option, i do not get via Bluetooth option.

ss, 14 Aug 2014do you knows that zen5 contains 4g tooooooooReally??????

AnonD-288293, 14 Aug 2014Guys I just got my new zenfone 5 from flipcart today. I go a sys... moreDownload latest version V1.16.40.50 from this asus page

Only this is necessary.Download instruction from this page also.Details contact me-8961160169

Lumia 630

Video recrd 1080p
chipset intel atom 1.6ghz DualCr Hyperthreaded
GPU PowerVR SGX544MP2
Sensors Accelrmtr,proximity,compass,light,Hall

All other specs are as usual. Compare with open Eye.

• Jet

keerti, 14 Aug 2014asusz5 phone is gud to buy ... ? plz do suggest ... before buyin... moreTry comparing it to Nokia Lumia 630. I got the Lumia over Zen5.

Guys I just got my new zenfone 5 from flipcart today. I go a system update 1.15 something. I know the latest firmware version is 1.16. I have 1 question. Will I have to download all the firmware updates or only the latest one?