Asus Zenfone 5 A500CG (2014)

Asus Zenfone 5 A500CG (2014)

• Sachron3

khaled, 29 Jun 2014Yes i do have the same problem and also i can not use my mobile ... morewhat i do now is set my network to 2G network only

• mis nina

tuna, 29 Jun 2014so, is it still original asus? bcs i have the same back intel st... moreyes..i also have the sticker..not printed.. so is that ori?

• Sachron3

khaled, 29 Jun 2014Yes i do have the same problem and also i can not use my mobile ... morethe only temporary solution i have is to set the connection to only 2g.but when i needed a fast connection, i need to take the risk of enabling 3g

• khaled

Sachron3, 29 Jun 2014any one of you having the problem of disconnection while having ... moreYes i do have the same problem and also i can not use my mobile data plan .. i read about the update but i do not know how to make it ... i check the update it says that II is up to date... i could not also use the facebook or snapchat and other applications ... what is the solution

• azman

im got 1 z5 phone from my birthday gift from my children. before im not using any smartphone set..for your information this is my 1st smartphone...im not expecting more from asus z5 phone but im having problem with the battery life spent..even im off the internet connection and wifi connection..the battery still drain too fast...im also having problem if im do typing for massage or run other application...the phone accidentally bring me to home screen...very disappointed...thanks...

newbies, 24 Jun 2014Apology for the inconvenience, please follow below process to do... moreTq. My prob resolved. :)

• sajen

shinoda, 27 Jun 2014for those having problem FB force close, apps permissions issues... morecan u give the link? Thank u

• Sachron3

any one of you having the problem of disconnection while having 3g connection while receiving calls or making calls?

speaker of my z5 is not working. any one got dis problem

Aslam, 26 Jun 2014Hey guys,i just buy Asus Zenfone 5(A500CG)2GHZ, 2GB RAM, 16 GB s... moremalaysian? did you buy it at lowyat?

• tuna

shinoda, 27 Jun 2014it's not fake.. it's Asus.. but yours is China model.. so, is it still original asus? bcs i have the same back intel sticker not printed. or is it AP? all the manual are in chinese and the warranty isnt asus' official waranty card

• Afi

Hi guys.
I bought this phone yesterday. Besides all the errors you said mine has the "Read Contacts" error which was really driving me crazy. By searching the asus and other website I noticed on 26th June there has been an update released regarding mentioned issues.
Here is the way I solved all the problems:
Log on to this link, and download the version compatible with your own firmware. Mine was TOOJ. As you will see after download and extracting the zip file it is for the TOOF version. Simply change F to J and it works, promise.
And you will see an upright notification indicating that there is an update available. Do not miss this opportunity and just click on it and follow the direction. It will be rebooted by Android logo and all the mentioned problems and issues will be solved.
Have nice time and happy Ramadhan to my Muslim friends.

Is that 2ghz n 2 gb ram are (ap) set in Malaysia??
how about 1.6ghz n 1gb ram (ori) set on malaysia??
it can run rr3.. n modern combat 4.. smoothly on both phone??

i not turning on.. bluethoot.. gps.. and all features but sync always on and i not everytime playing game.. if i play only a 30 minutes.. brightness only 50% below..

if i use 1.6ghz.. it will drain fast the battery???
n if i use 2.0ghz it same like 1.6 version?? Drain fast??

I rarely using.. all the function.. but wifi always use at home while i use packet data when i going out.. i turn it on if i want to look social apps.. n after a few minutes.. i will torn it off back..

If that style of use daily.. how long the battery can stay without charged??? It same like galaxy core??

Right now i use galaxy core duos.. battery can stay a day if i turning on wifi all day in my house.. n sometime i turning on packet data if i going out..
At the tonigh.. i must charge it.. brighness allways use below 50%

Cyl, 28 Jun 2014Hey guys, I jz gt my z5, it has radio. The power consumption is ... moretry reduce the brightness or change the brightness into auto may help to reduce battery consumption. I did it on my zenfone 5 and it works well.

Kosel, 27 Jun 2014How to enable permission (read contack) when i open fb,whatsapp,... moreupdate your OTA at asus.com

• farish

Just buy it yesterday, bought it about rm570, 8gb and 2gb ram. So far so good, but i dont like a camera.. i'm using blackberry z10 before, the camera is more powerful ftom others...

• nick

My Asus Zenfone 5 have FM Radio...

• Cyl

Hey guys, I jz gt my z5, it has radio. The power consumption is quit fast, I drop 4% with 10minutes

• RK

RK, 23 Jun 2014Facebook can't open after recent System update. Message says &qu... moreASUS updated the System software two day's ago. My Facebook is working now.

• Vipin

Hey guys with battery problems. Do you have zenfone5 2 ghz version or 1.6 ghz version. I just want to co relate if the battery drain is due to higher powered chip