Asus Zenfone 6 ZS630KL

Asus Zenfone 6 ZS630KL

The_Expert., 09 May 20196.6" Screen.... How nice! But lemme guess the Dimensions: 19cm X... moreIt's pretty much impossible to fit all that in a 5 inch bezel-less design. A 5inch bezel-less should be iPhone SE form factor which has 1600mah battery. And you want 5500mah battery LOL.

• Force Majeure

5000 mAh, finally some juice in the top-of-the-line devices. It's always 3000 - 3300, all the time.

• Creativerams

A full-screen phone with 5.8" or 6" is acceptable also looking good and very handy. But these stupid companies produce a lot of 6.2"+ and even 6.6" mobiles. Then how can we use handy devices with full-screen design? We are looking for a device with good specs like Xiaomi Mi 9 SE but Xiaomi never brings the beautiful phones to India. We hate Xiaomi and Lenovo.

• testing

After testing new phones I will say that I'll never buy a phone that screen is larger than 6 inches, I already have a tablet. Also I'll never buy a phone with stupid aspect ratio 19.5:9 or 21:9, just never. What was wrong with 5 inch 16:9 phones that they became "obsolete"?

• HARICKO

For real!? a headphone jack? this is cool..

• The_Expert.

6.6" Screen.... How nice! But lemme guess the Dimensions: 19cm X 5cm X 0.6cm !!! Hmm... The way Mobile Phones are evolving, soon a 20" Device will be a (How HANDY!!!) Mobile PHONE!!! Tsk, tsk, tsk, that's really bad!!!! I would happily buy a Mobile PHONE of 5" (MAX), FHD Screen, 64 GB / 128 GB Internal Storage, 4 - 10 GB LPDDR4 RAM, Chipset: Qualcomm SnapDragon 675 or better, Type C USB Port, 3.5" Sound Port, Radio FM w/ Recording, mSD Card Slot - Dedicated, Dual SIM (Nano) and 5500 mAh Li-Po Battery that would support Fast Charging! And Gorilla Glass 6. Beautiful, isn't it? :-)

• AnonD-819322

Mr. Developer, 09 May 2019Phones are getting are way too big these which is actually becom... moreAspect ratio is also a factor. For me a 5.2" 16:9 is the highest I can go for comfortable one-handed use. A 5.2" 16:9 has the same width as a 5.7" 18:9/5.8" 18.5:/6" 19:9 or a 6.1" 19.5:9 display.

• RAMZES

for sure, this series includes 2 mid ranger phones, like what they did in ASUS ZENFONE 5, 5z and 5 lite, so there will be 6 lite, 6 and 6z (hope so)

• Alan

Devil , 09 May 2019My phone is 5 years old and it's 1080p, I expected improvement o... moreincreasing the resolution on a small screen has almost 0 benefit. the only use for 4k is for screens > 25 inches to improve smoothness without using AA. if the image is crisp and clear and no pixelation noticeable why would you increase cost for useless pixel increase with 0 benefit and performance/battery disadvantages.

Phones are getting are way too big these which is actually becoming less convenient to use.
I think a 6" good display is enough for most people.

12 GB of RAM, and 5000 mAh of battery? Oh, and even half of TB? This is insane! :)

If this phone comes with 4 camara's including tof and 2k display and 5000mah battery definitly it will best phone 2019

• Devil

Adul Al Salami Kebab, 09 May 2019If its enough for most TVs and PC monitors I doubt 1080p will be... moreMy phone is 5 years old and it's 1080p, I expected improvement over time, especially considering OLED screens have lower resolution by default than LCD.

Very interested. Hope Asus can deliver on this - want it to be my next phone.

• Adul Al Salami Kebab

Devil, 09 May 2019That's a massive phone! Too bad screen is of low resolution. If its enough for most TVs and PC monitors I doubt 1080p will be that much of a problem...

• Devil

That's a massive phone! Too bad screen is of low resolution.

• tnoktasi