Asus Zenfone Max Pro (M1) ZB601KL/ZB602K

Asus Zenfone Max Pro (M1) ZB601KL/ZB602K

Anonymous, 24 Jul 2019On camera is there iso higher than iso 800?On android 9 i can set ISO to 1600

frank, 21 Jul 2019is camera2api enabled by default?No

• Santhosh

faedge, 24 Jul 2019Sincerely,this phone spesification is very good and nice..I love... moreYes. What you say is right. My screen is also broken fell from my hand when im in my Sofa....

Really a very bad experience.

On camera is there iso higher than iso 800?

• faedge

Sincerely,this phone spesification is very good and nice..I love this phone so much.But this phone had 1 weakness..this phone screen not so durable,easy to crack if fall even from low range(at least 40cm).Enough to crack if the screen hit the surface especially hard or sharp surface.My advice,apply a good screen protector to your phone.

• Udin

lineage os for m1 https://download.lineageos.org/X00TD

F.galaxy, 11 Jul 20193 hourWhat build number version to get that 3 hour? I heard 340 update is the worst.

• Indoasik

frank, 21 Jul 2019is camera2api enabled by default?Yes now you can use google cam
Im use at zenfone max pro m1 3gb

Dilla, 02 Jul 2019I need help choosing which is better Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 or LG G6lg g6 VS max pro m1
bootloop problem VS too many problem

• frank

is camera2api enabled by default?

• HARI SURESH

Hi guys, after the update to 9.0 I am unable to enable the face recognition in my phone. Is anyone have solution for this?

Sudhi1111, 05 Jul 2019Such a dump phone with good phone with stock AndroidWhy did u say that?

Rams006, 18 Jul 2019it did. check youtube one guy already installed. it not official though

• James

There is a bulge on the back of my max pro m1 particularly in the lower portion

Glo, 18 Jun 2019Mpm1 will not get Android Q update. Yes it is Android Pure UI ba... moreit did. check youtube one guy already installed.

Nancaku, 18 Jun 2019Do this phone will get Android Q update ?yes, already did. check youtube.

The camera is not working properly

• esvacate

The quality of screenshot's images is bad, really bad.

Is 2nd update 15.2016.1902.340 safe to instal? No bug?
Is it really improve stability as on detail (the only detail)?
Thanks before

• edward

why nba 2k19 its not finish when your in plying.