Asus Zenfone Max Pro (M1) ZB601KL/ZB602K

Asus Zenfone Max Pro (M1) ZB601KL/ZB602K

• Captaindras

How about 60fps ? I use Google camera with 60fps ,but i just got 42fps

• CriVale

Eng_learnr, 25 Aug 2019How do u know, you need to enable camera2api and the only way to... moreThat's not necessary tho. All you need to do is just enable usb debugging, reboot device and enter fastboot mode while connecting your device to pc or laptop, type some command on cmd or use program that you can find by googling it, then its done. Your device is not rooted and you can still enable your camera2api

• keedc

need help. i cant use mobile data for sim slot 2.or it isnt possible?

Eng_learnr, 25 Aug 2019How do u know, you need to enable camera2api and the only way to... moreNo, you don't need to. Google "Asus Max Pro M1 enable camera2api without root" and you can find many.

Boot into fastboot mode and just use a command to enable it, it doesn't required rooting and it won't root your device. So your device will still in warranty and will receive OTA updates.

• Eng_learnr

F.galaxy, 13 Aug 2019No no noHow do u know, you need to enable camera2api and the only way to do it is to root your device.

• Dwiky

Max pro m1 battery 5000 mAh Li-Ion or Li-Po? I see in cpu z said it's Li-ion, which true?

Indoasik, 21 Jul 2019Yes now you can use google cam Im use at zenfone max pro m1 3gb Im using 4gb model, its not enabled by default. if we enable it manually will we receive ota updates?

Eng_learnr, 08 Aug 2019But does it void my warranty?No no no

But Samsung Class 1st microSD Card. It's faster & cheaper than SanDisk. Also, appload speed and random read/write is more than or equal to SanDisk. I'm using 64GB. You can get it for near 800 with offers.

king, 09 Jul 2019Are using micro sd card as default storage for camera? If class... moreI tried this and it worked. Thank you! I really need my camera especially now that classes are back.

About the micro sd (if you are using one or if you know a brand) what should i get for a replacement to my current micro sd? Btw, i'm using Sandisk.

raaj, 03 Jul 2019force stop camera app and then reopen it, its happening randomly... moreI tried this multiple times both with the camera and the photos, sadly it did not work.

Another reply i got recommending setting the photo storage to internal (/phone) storage, weirdly enough it did work. Every time i set the photo storage to my sd card, the pictures just wouldnt load, but if the pictures goes to my internal storage, it would. Its either i would need to buy a new sd card or i will have to manually transfer my pictures to my current sd card.

Anyway, thank you for the help.

Luxor, 22 Jul 2019What build number version to get that 3 hour? I heard 340 update... moreWhat worst

• Eng_learnr

aaditya1234, 06 Aug 2019Can go for google camera after enabling camera 2 api, I have see... moreBut does it void my warranty?

Eng_learnr, 04 Aug 2019Just bought max pro m1 last month and update it to android p, an... moreCan go for google camera after enabling camera 2 api, I have seen that it greatly improves the quality of the pics.

• Eng_learnr

Just bought max pro m1 last month and update it to android p, and i can say that there's no problem or bug that listed in this comment section. but the problem is there's no manual/pro mode in the camera, hope that they'll enable it.

Sry 4 my bad english.

• Nick

While Playing pubg screen freeze for a second why this happened in this phone.

Anonymous, 24 Jul 2019On camera is there iso higher than iso 800?On android 9 i can set ISO to 1600

frank, 21 Jul 2019is camera2api enabled by default?No

• Santhosh

faedge, 24 Jul 2019Sincerely,this phone spesification is very good and nice..I love... moreYes. What you say is right. My screen is also broken fell from my hand when im in my Sofa....

Really a very bad experience.

On camera is there iso higher than iso 800?