Asus Zenfone Max ZC550KL

Asus Zenfone Max ZC550KL

• Sathish

We not getting geo sim code why

• Dada

rabindra, 22 Oct 2016how to video callHow to use vidio clls

• Satish Sreekumar

I purchased Asus Zen Max without having any idea about the brand or its performance as my earlier, much hyped Xiaomi Mi4i mobile suddenly went dead. I am now very proud of my decision as the phone is excellent in all aspects except that it will take longer to get fully charged. With mammoth battery of 5000 mAh, it still will be having at least 50% of battery power by day end after using net whole day, lots of video, calls etc. For price less than Rs.10000,what more you want when other brands cost sky?

• wewe

hello which is better zenfone max 3 or redmi note 3 pls advise..

• S.K.Pandey

This is to bring under your consideration that I purchased the Asus Zenfone Max (Asus_Z010D) on 15.06.2016 but within 15 days it is not working properly as it has regular network problem in accessing and i am suffering for resolving problem and visit your service center in Hajratganj near narahi sabji mandi several time but problem is not solve in provided time (15 Days) then i have go your second service center in Hazrajganj behind janpat market and received my phone after one week, but after few days later i have found only 8GB internal memory available in my phone instead 16GB and again after 4 months his front camera (Selfie Camera) is not working.

I am so upset for buying Asus phone and i suggest our all friends and relatives for do not purchases any thinks for ASUS, because I want someone who knows me in not taken such trouble and in future not use ASUS brand and Flipkart site for buying any think.

It provide a negative impact to consumers.

• Oss

Anonymous, 23 Oct 2016how long does it need to be fully chrged from being battery emptywith standard charger around 4 hours, with speedcharger 2 to 3

how long does it need to be fully chrged from being battery empty

• rabindra

how to video call

Naffie, 18 Oct 2016Facing the same problem, it drains a lot even when the screen tu... moreIm also having issues with the latest firmware update that they did. Running slow, slow charge and battery drain. It was not a fix after all but a ploy to market their new zenfone max 3 i guess which is better.

I have the zenfone max which i bought last may. It works really great since i bought it but after i updated using the latest firmware its now running slow and charging has been slower as well. Already tried resetting and re downloading the same usual apps but still the same. I guess its true that they cripple the phone once a new once comes in compelling you to upgrade.

• rokith

samu, 06 Sep 2016Only hanging problem,otherwise no heating problem,good for gamin... morethanks dude

• dued

Ajay, 21 Oct 2016Can I use 2 sim and memory card in this phone..plz tell me yes you can use both sim slot and an sd slot

• ronchi11

Anonymous, 15 Oct 2016does it support jio 4g volteYes am using it.

Damn this phone is good with 10k range, no heating probs and the battery is the best. I recomend for this phone go for it.

Anonymous, 17 Oct 2016I also have a selfie stick but won't work. If you want to use selfie stick, go to setting then apps and disable the audio manager thats how it selfie stick works in mine.

Ajay, 21 Oct 2016Can I use 2 sim and memory card in this phone..plz tell me Yes you can both.

• Ajay

Can I use 2 sim and memory card in this phone..plz tell me

AnonD-594404, 07 Oct 2016It's 5000mAh? Hmm, why's that the battery life lasts only for.. ... moreSimply becouse you use it with the data trasfer on all the time i think;)i got the same time of battery life but if you disconect the wifi or mobil data you will get much more time

• Chris8403

PLAY KING, 12 Oct 20161.Is This mobile Support OTG???? 2.Support all Languages Like G... more1.yes
2 i dont know