Asus Zenfone Selfie ZD551KL

Asus Zenfone Selfie ZD551KL

• kumar

i have 2 bad experiences with asus mobile and tablet (fonepad 7). in both case the mother board become non-functioning. generally i assume that the motherboard quality of asus is very poor.

• janiz

JMJ, 21 Sep 2015I am not having any heating issues while taking pics. But when i... morehi.. how may hours will it last while playing COC ? and does the message pop up while u are playing?

• janiz

ric, 23 Oct 2015thats not true. the front camera can shoot video in hd.so dont w... morehi.. can i ask if it has heating issues? specifically while playing coc? and how many hours does it last while playing ? (im assuming u also play the game). im planning to buy this but im confused with zenfone 2 laser as the salesman said zenfone 2 is better in terms of gaming.. thank u!

I have bought the Selfie for my wife, and YES.. it does have earphones.

I guess it all depends on the country and region.

• Panama507

EmAn, 05 Nov 2015Messages count doesn't show on the home screen icon of whatsapp.... moreI have the same problem.

• leinahtannavi

mie83, 03 Nov 2015I bought last two weeks..firstly i inserted sd card from previou... moreYou need to reformat your sd card first through computer... before you transfer it to your new phone. And reformat again the sd card to your new phone... have a nice day

• leinahtannavi

• EmAn

Rks, 05 Nov 2015Yes it will take some timeAny idea when?

• Rks

AnonD-462423, 04 Nov 2015Will this phone get Marshmallow update ?Yes it will take some time

• troy5890

AnonD-462423, 04 Nov 2015Will this phone get Marshmallow update ?yes

I am facing problem with the volume while talking over the phone (the volume works fine when i use earphones/headphones). Can anyone help me out??? Thanks in advance:)

I am facing problem with the volume while talking over the phone (the volume works fine when i use earphones/headphones). I have tried changing the volume settings but no use. Can anyone help me out??? Thanks in advance:)

• Jithin

can anyone tell me is there any huge difference in between the rear cameras of zenfone selfie and zenfone 2 . just make me clear.
and is motor x play a good choice for me .
I'm a damn user of rear camera.
but I've heard a lot of problems with that device .

I hope the people in here could help me out.

• EmAn

Majid, 05 Nov 2015What's the latest firmware version in India?I've got this update recently 👉1.12.40.382_20140907

• EmAn

Messages count doesn't show on the home screen icon of whatsapp. It's the whatsapp problem or phone's coz in my friend's phone ( htc 616) it shows the count.

• Majid

What's the latest firmware version in India?

• Gheneral

AnonD-462423, 04 Nov 2015Will this phone get Marshmallow update ?Yes, it will

• Gheneral

Does it have LED notification diode?

ric, 27 Oct 2015first of all.why some people tell lies about the zenfone selfie?... morehonesty is the best policy.....

Will this phone get Marshmallow update ?