Asus Zenfone Selfie ZD551KL

Asus Zenfone Selfie ZD551KL

• xD

AnonD-465543, 14 Nov 2015I update this phone...b8 in the new update I don't find any vide... moreBeautification mode is default in front camera, so you just need is to change that mode in auto so you can record a video.

• Abbhy

I m facing the ram issue in zenfone selfie the good point is it's not hanging...but it's using lots of ram and sometimes it reboobts automatically ... nd heating problem while using 4g net... anyone plz help...

• sreejith p m

this wifi has some problem,some wifi not working ,asus technical team can't solve the issue.

• keong

Jithin, 05 Nov 2015can anyone tell me is there any huge difference in between the r... moreJust buy . I use it more than a month fantastic phone . No heating, no hang, great front and back camera. huge screen. Good UI interface compare than samsung

I dont know what to complain . Ah maybe the weight is heavier than iphone.

I update this phone...b8 in the new update I don't find any video mode on front camera camera. can anyone help me to solve this problem???

• Sajib

EmAn, 05 Nov 2015I've got this update recently 👉1.12.40.382_20140907Can you Find the #video mode on the front camera of zenfone selfie? Because I recently updated this version..b8 I don't find any video mode on my front camera

Did the earphones come in the box?? I didnt get them.

• visitor

ALOK KABIRAJ, 11 Nov 2015I was using A501CG from last 4 months.yesterday it became switch... moreI experienced the same problem with my Zenfone 5 and sent to the service. They decided to change the phone. The problem is about motherboard.

kd, 09 Nov 2015Then just drop the idea of using smartphone bcoz Asus produces t... moreMobile phone boards and PC motherboards are made differently, with different hardware. While Asus PC motherboards are tried and tested, Asus is fairly new with mobile manufacturing. The problems with the Fonepad 7 which he is talking about is real. Just google "fonepad 7 issues" and you will get a lot of hits. There are also a lot of problems with the Zenfone 2 that got released in my region. The most known one is the phone gets bricked after an update.

• rj

What about the front camera clarity of zenfone

• rj

asus zenfone selfie has hybrid sim or not

Why does it take ages to complete charge from 90-100 specially 99-100

• ALOK KABIRAJ

I was using A501CG from last 4 months.yesterday it became switch off.I have connected the charger bt it was not happning.visited service centre they received it and askd to visit after 10 days.Its really unfortunate..

Sindhu, 09 Nov 2015While i m speaking in phone i m unable to cut the call in the mi... moreUse tempered glass having space for proximity sensor

Does Zenfone Selfie supports Radio ??

Sindhu, 09 Nov 2015While i m speaking in phone i m unable to cut the call in the mi... moreRemove scratch guard or tempered glass it will work fine

• kd

kumar, 06 Nov 2015i have 2 bad experiences with asus mobile and tablet (fonepad 7)... moreThen just drop the idea of using smartphone bcoz Asus produces the best motherboards in the world

• nel80

AnonD-464061, 09 Nov 2015While speaking in call i m unable to cut the call or see the scr... moreit's may be your tempered glass prob. remove that and use

While speaking in call i m unable to cut the call or see the screen...it blacks out(in settings i have not enabled black out option)...is it coz of proximity sensor issue?can anyone suggest a solution?

• Sindhu

While i m speaking in phone i m unable to cut the call in the middle...the screen blacks out...is it coz of proximity sensor issue...can anyone suggest a solution for it?