Asus Zenfone Selfie ZD551KL

Asus Zenfone Selfie ZD551KL

• amps

Sept. 7 Build is kinda good update. Dont have issues at all.
I have been using this selfie for 3 days now. I am satisfied with my phone.

The only thing that i have notice is that, there' no NFC in this phone.
Gsmarena says it has NFC support.xD

When i buy this phone ...it gives me update notification and i have hafly downloaded it and then stop it...but when i want to download it it not downloading its stop.

Plez help......

AnonD-455444, 17 Oct 2015Have got asus zenfone selfie last month,front camera quality was... moreHello! What's the version of selfie you had when you purchased it (the one you never had problems with the camera) and what's the version you have now on which you encounter issues with the camera? pls advise

Hello,

What's the default version of Selfie? Is it 1.10 or 1.11?
Is the default version way better than 1.12 or 1.13? I've read a lot of negative reviews regarding the latest version. Hope you can help me cause I'm planning to buy this phone but I have this fear that I might encounter issues like other selfie users do.

Thanks for your response :)

• Marlin

mae123, 12 Oct 2015I'm experiencing the same problem with my sun sim. :(same here not able to make calls using sun sim on sim 2 slot. any suggestions on what to do?

AnonD-455444, 17 Oct 2015Have got asus zenfone selfie last month,front camera quality was... moreThe same happened to mine. Got poor quality of pictures and it saddens me.

• Nil

Does it have good clearity for both the cameras??? And is it safe to update it????

• nicers

marlin, 17 Oct 2015Same issue here unable to use my sun sim.. please tx me if u hav... moreHello, i'm using sun sim card on my zenfone selfie and so far I havent experience some issues about it. Please double check your simcard or go to asus store for them to check ur fone. :)

• nicers

AnonD-455444, 17 Oct 2015Have got asus zenfone selfie last month,front camera quality was... moreHi, we have the same observation. Since the update the quality of the camera is not that good unlike before the update its really smooth and high definition. I report it already via email but eversince, no reply from asus.

• marlin

donz, 10 Oct 2015Hi guys need your help! Somethings weird, its either my phone... moreSame issue here unable to use my sun sim.. please tx me if u have a better idea on this 09328454491

• JaysonJR

Just buy this phone few day pass , everything is okay ... camera , battery , gaming performance all work great ..

• charlie

jack, 13 Oct 2015i m facing the sensor problem during the call.. when i called so... moreThis problem is known as Proximity Sensor issue. Here's the solution:

1.Just Dial *#*#7769#*#* (Proximity sensor callibarater)
2.You will see 2 options Start and Exit
3.Click on Start.
4.Move your finger over proximity sensor for 3-4 times and try to change the value on screen.
5.If values are changing after 3-4 tries then your problem is solved.

STILL not solved then report the problem and get the engineer to fix it. brand new phone should not have such problem. hope it helps

Have got asus zenfone selfie last month,front camera quality was amazing,but last week there was some system update after which the quality has gone down. Image is dark and more grainy. Does this happen due to system update?is there any solution to this?

it shows MHL is available for selfie but it doesnt work

• Selfie User

Overall I'm happy with this phone. Just hope Asus won't update/provide bad firmware updates, that's all I ask.

s.k, 15 Oct 2015gaming performance is unmatched...no lag for any including asphalt 8Does it support nova 3 ?

jack, 13 Oct 2015i m facing the sensor problem during the call.. when i called so... morebetter you check your screen gaurd it covers the sensor should be a hole space for sensor so you are facing the problem check ur screen gaurd whether it has a hole behind front cam flash and change your screen gaurd

• Girly

Just upgrade to version WW_1.13.40.531_20151006

• s.k

gaming performance is unmatched...no lag for any including asphalt 8

Gaming performance is good or bad ?