Asus Zenpad 8.0 Z380KL

this is support otg?

• tesst

this is support otg?

• bfal

AnonD-692472, 16 Aug 2017Hello, I bought Z380KL in January 2016 and still using without a... moreCan it be used as a phone?

• capsx

Is, 25 Jul 2017this model can make a call n sms ??YES!

• Meghraj

I was confused between apple minipad 2 and this tab bt i finally went fir this tab and I m so glad i made right choice.this tab is awesome,budget tab ,good for gaming and multitask.

Hello, I bought Z380KL in January 2016 and still using without a single issue, used 4G sim and 64GB sd card from day one. its perfect device.

• Is

this model can make a call n sms ??

Is there any root for android 6.0.1 untill now

• katana13

Anonymous, 29 Mar 2017does this support 1080p videos ? Can I connect this tablet to my... moreyes

• FASEEH ULLAH.

i also have this i pad i want to know more about its features. will someone inform me please.

• ann

slowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

megh, 22 Jun 2016I bought this tablet online and i can assure you this is an awes... moredoes this support 1080p videos ? Can I connect this tablet to my smart TV ?

• Moon

Slow, lagging and audio cover always gives problem. Warranty claims for the 4th time.

• Venky

Anonymous, 07 Dec 2016Beware!!! I was confused between zenpad z380kl vs galaxy j max... moreHow is J Max performance & Wifi,4G Connectivity?

Beware!!!
I was confused between zenpad z380kl vs galaxy j max..though it has more features than j max but asus have very few service centre for 'ZENPAD' in whole India..they service centre for others like zenfone...so i prefered samsung j max..(& now i m happy with my decision)