BlackBerry Bold 9000

BlackBerry Bold 9000

• aeyman

my phone was not switch on, after i remove the battery then put it back, i try to switch on, but it's can't on, please help me

this is not good phone

• cho

No button works unless i remove the battery it will boot then while showing at&t it will hang / stop again... Pls anybody

• cho

Its only showing at&t after booting... Wat do i do pls

• cho

Pls.. ł need hlp, used anoda mobile ntwrk on my girls at&t bold 9000 now its only showing after booting pls wat do i do pls....? Anybody its urgent.

nancy, 15 Sep 2012I have blackberry bold 9000 but i cannot download blackberry app... moreu need bis

• syukz

haris, 05 Sep 2012I love my bold 9000 I have a big problem whit this phone My BB... moreSalam..Mr Haris maybe your phone have many software already install..delete some unused software's from your bb...-syukz

• swagger like this

hi guys any one plz any one can tell me how to set up and email account on my bb bold 9000 i have no settings stating to set up and exsiting email or new one it just has your account is already activated for enterprise use and the option you're seeing is finish and when you click on it noting happens can someone plz help me i really like to access my email on my bbm 9000

• nancy

I have blackberry bold 9000 but i cannot download blackberry application like BBM,facebook in fact all d app needed 4 blackberry bold 9000. Plssss help me is not good to use this kind of phone nd noting is working

I̶̲̥̅&#7­78; can't download bb app lik bbm nd so on y na

• ahmed

this phone is not good............ I HAD IT FOR 2 YEARS now and it stuck up EVERY 3mins..really lagging and does not open web pages properly....worst part is that it is only a 2year phone....after that u gotta get a new phone...lol i own a bb9000 and i am SUFFERING!!!

• SJ

Some problems-turn on ,off ,charges are not easy to use

• Bearcat

bryan bj, 24 Mar 2012my bb always have a trouble at the track ball what should i do??... moreThose things(track balls) are cheap and easy to replace...had the same problem for a while and I bought one for R25 (South African Rands)

• Deb

Ron, 07 Sep 2012Can someone tell me where to locate the "Radio" fucion... moreBold 9000 Does Not Support FM Radio / Radio

• kayu...

I hve BB Bold 9000 I hve pro when i charge thisfone with BB charger fone will not charge And when i charge BB with another charger BB charge so pls help me and Gve me the solution....

hello guys, i need your help...i'm using this phone now and i have a problem with the application memory...it will run out thus limiting my chances of downloading application, furthermore, when the application memory is low, my phone is starting to hang and i was wondering why the application memory is not included in the internal memory. is there a way that i can save all my downloaded apps into my memory card?or what is wrong in my bb phone?please help me guys....

• Ron

Can someone tell me where to locate the "Radio" fucion? Which Icon to open? Thank you

• khero

kljaca, 05 Sep 2012Does the phone can be paired via Bluetooth with other brands of phone?yes u can pair it with other model..

• kljaca

Does the phone can be paired via Bluetooth with other brands of phone?

• vis

haris, 05 Sep 2012I love my bold 9000 I have a big problem whit this phone My BB... morereset ur cell and ur problem is solved