BlackBerry Bold 9000

BlackBerry Bold 9000

• Mf999

Didi, 26 Jul 2012I wanna know how to reset my blackberry 9000!! it's very importa... moreIf you mean factory reset then you need to go into options and first check your device version from About menu. If the device is on 5.0 its pretty straightforward by going into security settings there should be a menu for Security Wipe. Select that and follow the instructions there. Please note everything will go whatever options you select so make a backup. If your device is an older version below 5.0 then you need to set a password on your device and then enter the wrong password as many times as it has been set for minumum is 3 so use that. Again follow instructions and it will wipe completely. Be sure to make a backup of what you need. Another alternative to reset the device would be to use desktop manager on a PC.

• rex

hi, can anyone tell me please if this blackberry model can do social networking like FACEBOOK ?

how to fix the trackball of my blackberry?

• Didi

I wanna know how to reset my blackberry 9000!! it's very important for me...tell me how to do it at this mail g_dumeny@yahoo.fr...
Thank you!

• doug

does this model have BBM?

• Alex

how many pries?????? plz help me

• Alex

I wanna buy it.

• jason

Anonymous, 26 Jun 2012yup..u can download wats app and it works fine without BIS Howcome it works without BIS , myn doesn't

• Ahadi

low pixels of camera!

how do i get the mep code plz

• shan

Battery dies fast and speaker mashes up fast

• rudi

my blackberry doesn't work cause my battery lowe..why can be like that....

• MP

It is all good but then try and erase the 'pdf reader' from the specs. It will disappoint many others as it has done to me.

• Serena Tan

Where can i get a brand new phone in singapore as i need it asap ... i do really like the phone very much .... Thank you so plz reply me ASAP ..

• MP

• jeush

sir i have problem with my phone i dont know how to reformat ...

nice

• ansh

Its really best fone ! Just have lil less ram 128mb but it got better cpu than all . Overall I like it it has amazing HD sound

I can only type numbers on my BB9000, how can i type letters also.

• sataylove

Dear all
I have some problem with my because the data service is not operational,why?