BlackBerry Bold 9000

BlackBerry Bold 9000

How do I set blackberry settings to play youtube videos on? I can't play youtube videos on my blackberry bold 9000. Need help! Please!! :(

• olafiku

network aint stable on my phone pls wat do i do to rectify this?

[deleted post]Should i take it in to re programme it?

Worse phone,gives the most battery problems

panklaj mishra , 14 Sep 2011 how can i copy my phon contects in sim in bb 9000 bold... moreu can copy them one by one; there is no option to copy them in block like you could with Nokia mobiles

• panklaj mishra

how can i copy my phon contects in sim in bb 9000 bold, also how can we eress muitipal contects

• yaw akonnor

my ball is not moving downwards again which key can i use to scroll through the menu

• dada

Filipe Pires, 12 Jul 2010Remove your battery to reboot the phone, clear the cache memory,... morehow do i reboot it?

• royaldonpie

Vicki, 12 Sep 2011Can BB Bold 9000 os upgrade to v5 or v6..??Its a crazy phonee I luv itttttttttttttttt.I upgraded it to os 5

• Ultra

windolC, 08 Sep 2011love this phone. but my battery doesnt last for more than 30 min... moreMy battery was also weak and I bought a new one from eBay for $5, works like a charm.

• Vicki

Can BB Bold 9000 os upgrade to v5 or v6..??

• windolC

love this phone. but my battery doesnt last for more than 30 min even if i have charged it for 4 hours. what can i do to fix this?

Anonymous, 23 Aug 2011Hi! Can anyone help me with my BB 9000? I have a WiFi router at ... moreMake sure your Network -> Data in "ON"

Josh 8363, 16 Jun 2011My sms arnt coming up in messages but they are sending without s... morei think your bb has a software error or a virus.. Dats y u cant see sms even they truly came.

mad, 04 Aug 2011why the battery of my hp cant hold longer than standard specific... moreif it's battery getting weak quickly (even a new battery) i think that your bb has a circuit short. I suggest to replace/repair/check your circuit board of your bb mobile..

shahbaz.smarty, 03 Sep 2011my BB is not turning on just blinking a red light when i put a b... morereprogram it.

• Jajak_Beans

Based on two non-cam phones that I have used, I recon this phone is much more better than HTC Snap NC. Last up to 2 days with single charge, easy to use... worth the buy esp if those who are working in sensitive areas.

• shahbaz.smarty

my BB is not turning on just blinking a red light when i put a battery in it
how can i get it fixed ?

• Sarah

is this phone better thn nokia N96?

Best of the worst. The best thing about the phone is the trackball. I have tried others with the IR pad and would rather gouge my eyes out with a spoon than use it. All in all, the BB as a phone is 5 years behind in hardware and OS. There are still no apps compared with iPhone or Android. Buy something else.