BlackBerry Bold 9000

BlackBerry Bold 9000

its obvious to hv blck bery if u wnt to use th phn only fr internet purpose.no one cn beat th security of black bery nt evn apple. .so acc to me go fr yr black berry

• paijo

I think bold beter than n71

• Abhay

sanath kumar v, 15 Jul 2010hai..anybody have give me advide...bb bold 9000 or nokia e71...w... morebuy blackberry bold 9000

nok n900 is the best internet phone

• sanath kumar v

hai..anybody have give me advide...bb bold 9000 or nokia e71...wich is best...considering internet purpose only...plz reply...

• orich

man backberry is the phone to be with.and have used it for last 5years>

• vishal sevkani

on zedge.net

• nikhil

amjad, 13 Jul 2010m unable to receive files from other mobile thru bluetooth???is ... morebce u can send and receive any data from bb ony not from any other handset

• Filipe Pires

amjad, 13 Jul 2010m unable to receive files from other mobile thru bluetooth???is ... moreHi there!!! Go to Media, BB Button, Receive Using Bluetooth. Have fun! :)

• Rudie

Hi guys, which one is best between bold 9000 or javelin 8900? And did GPRS on blackberry devices is enough fast for browsing? I'm going to change my phone into blackberry :)

• amjad

m unable to receive files from other mobile thru bluetooth???is ther any settings define for that???

• amjad

• Halim

Hi all,
I have a BB 9700 and i heard from some that 9700 is better than 9000 and vise versa, Kindly advise me back, cuz i am planning to change my 9700 to 9000.

Thanks ;)

• Filipe Pires

Molahcrazy, 03 Jul 2010Please can anyone help me i cant connect to the internet it keep... moreYou'll probably have to subscribe the Blackberry Internet Service... Check your mobile operator ;)

• Filipe Pires

Hamed, 11 Jul 2010Hi.my BB 9000 is slow please say me what can i do to repair it??... moreRemove your battery to reboot the phone, clear the cache memory, uninstall all the aplications that you don't use... Good luck ;)

• Filipe Pires

timmy, 09 Jul 2010this phone nice, big, and good quality. even second hand too. bu... moreHi Timmy, maybe you should think about changing your battery. I've one BB Bold 9000 too and the battery lasts at least 2 days... Even with the new OS 5.0 and always using the 3G with the Blackberry Internet Service active. Cheers :)

• Hamed

Hi.my BB 9000 is slow please say me what can i do to repair it??????????

• Scissorman321

This phone is amazing, i have had it for a week now and i love it. I swapped it for my Iphone and i now know that i made the right decision. The texting is wonderful and the camera is better than the Iphone 3g. GET IT NOW. Love it

• Sami

i think you should judge on it, not them

to me he is good

• hish

harfido, 07 Jul 2010Balckberry Company dosnt know where the camera is available high... morethey aren't bothred to make it high megamixels because they are too fuckin busy making the other more important things just go buy a freaking kamera instead