BlackBerry Bold 9650

BlackBerry Bold 9650

• ketan

muje ye phone purches karna he to me kya karu lelu phone to acha hena reply friends

• jaybea

is skype messenger enabled in this edition?

for those who have good experience with both BB and iphone.. I'm still considering whether to buy this BB or iphone..except the fact that iphone is much more exp, which one u think is best?

Alex, 30 May 2010How much RAM memory does this phone have? Thanks.It has 512 ram.

BB9700, 30 May 2010To all 9700 user, just bought the phone yesterday and the probl... morewhat you do is delete all the sms and compose new, you have problem with your software, let your supplier fix it, they can do that, same problem with my 9700 before.

• Alex

How much RAM memory does this phone have? Thanks.

• BB9700

To all 9700 user,
just bought the phone yesterday and the problem im having with the unit is sending sms. everytime i compose a new sms to a new contact, it is always sent as a reply to the previously received sms. is there any setting or procedure that i have to do?

• Sy@baz

Need secondary camera!!! cammon BB.

• tk

danny cpw, 26 May 2010can somebody tell me what the difference is between this phone a... moreits gt 512 mb of RAM, dats it..

this is just another tour.clicks technologies.Nigeria

• elina

it's alrready sold i indonesia..it's sprint logo but no waranty..price is us $ 650..really expensive..

• J.D

Just another Tour, 27 May 2010this is just another tour! they shud have named it the tour 2.A mix of curve8900 n tour.
Nothing advance. :(

• Just another Tour

this is just another tour! they shud have named it the tour 2.

• Chris

Why is this phone on this site if it is a CDMA phone? I thought the phones on here are all GSM?

• yyy

benji, 26 May 2010i love this phone it's the best BB am having a blast with itwhere did you buy this phone

[deleted post]the price will be around £400 the same price as the 9700 and storm mk2

• danny cpw

can somebody tell me what the difference is between this phone and the 9700 thanks

• JRF

Anonymous, 25 May 2010the phone can only run one at a time also you just set the phone... moreI'm sorry, I don't know what your comment is reffering to. Could you please explain a bit more? Thanks :)

• benji

i love this phone it's the best BB am having a blast with it

JRF, 20 May 2010I prefer GSM because I can use any phone I want with my same num... morethe phone can only run one at a time also you just set the phone to gsm amd 3g then it searches for the network available also most bb are open to all networks these days