BlackBerry Bold 9650

BlackBerry Bold 9650

• nahdha

I wish i could by it more affordable

heloo everyone.. just want to ask how to open the back case of the blackberry bold 9650.. my phone is brand new.. thanks.

• AMAN

when can we expect this phone in indian market?

• daniel

i need one these phones how do i get it a little help please

• JRF

blackberrian, 20 May 2010n what does that suppose to mean JRF??i get little confused here... moreI prefer GSM because I can use any phone I want with my same number. I just need it to work with my carrier, and put in my SIM and that's it! Plus it's easier for traviling, you can buy a SIM card in another country and use it in a unlocked GSM phone to avoid large roaming bills.

• JRF

blackberrian, 20 May 2010n what does that suppose to mean JRF??i get little confused here... moreWell I don't know everything, but to put it simple: GSM phones use a SIM card to connect to the network. 3G on GSM use like 2 different frequencies, one for voice the other for data, so you can check the internet while talking on the phone. That's what I was told. CDMA doesn't need a SIM card, and I don't think you can use the internet and voice at the same time because it doesn't use the 2nd frequencie. Something like that. Check wikipedia or Google more info.

• blackberrian

JRF, 19 May 2010Officially, it's not a Tour anymore. It got changed to Bold. It'... moren what does that suppose to mean JRF??i get little confused here regarding the GSM n CDMA issue..i know little bit about GSM but what about CDMA??i have already ask this ques before but there is none of the member here answer me yet..tell me more JRF..

• JRF

HTC for life, 18 May 2010It's not BB Bold 2 atm.. it's tour 2Officially, it's not a Tour anymore. It got changed to Bold. It's the CDMA Bold. The GSM is the 9700.

• Andrei

BlackBerry Bold 9650 seams to be a quality smartphone and I think it will deserve 400$. We made a preview here, http://www.itsagadget.com/2010/05/blackberry-wil­l-release-soon-the-new-bold-9650.html

• n..t..

Anonymous, 17 May 2010can someone tell me more about CDMA??what is the diff between CD... morego to glossary...........

Whats better? the 9700 or 9650?

c vxvxcvx

• Jaime

What the hell? I just bought the 9700 and now they're releasing a new bold. D

• HTC for life

It's not BB Bold 2 atm.. it's tour 2

can someone tell me more about CDMA??what is the diff between CDMA n GSM??

• blackberrian

Ali Grema, 13 May 2010is dis not advance tour (9630) with the pad? and is the OS upgraded?this is the tour set bro!..

Why can rim put divx/xvid support on their tour series? We also need both gsm dual sim, not a cdma-gsm one.

• Ali Grema

is dis not advance tour (9630) with the pad? and is the OS upgraded?

• tan

tour's younger brother with a new track pad and wifi