BlackBerry Bold 9650

BlackBerry Bold 9650

• sam

balosheikh, 05 May 2010is it similar to 9000? or 9700?? look like it's Dimensions is ... moreIts same like 9700 but software would be updated one!

• whoooooo

this is the same as Tour include the back?

ok, first of all, this is the line up of tour model... this is actually tour body with the trackpad for the latest tech. this is not bold line up

• Lady A

Ferarno, 02 May 2010this phone is a little bit bigger than the 9700, 112 cm's and a ... moreWhich 1 of the blackberry u consider 2 b the best!!!

• blackberrian

P, 02 May 2010I just bought the Bold 9700 it was great compared to my Bold 900... morethis is actually a TOUR model dude!!

• balosheikh

is it similar to 9000? or 9700??
look like it's Dimensions is like 9000. is it right??

I think its good :)

How much is SAR rate for this model ?

• Ferarno

this phone is a little bit bigger than the 9700, 112 cm's and a little heavier 136 gm en wider 62. But it has the same screen (2.4 inch) and the battery is a lot worse. A nice new touch is the keyboard, which has numbers in red instead of white! I thought this was meant as an improvement, in my opinion this feels like big mistake (battery is just so 2007)! VERY BIG MISTAKE!

• P

I just bought the Bold 9700 it was great compared to my Bold 9000. But I think that this is a Blackberry has a size of the bold 9000. It looks good but not so sure if it is better than the 9700. Afterall this is still going to be cheaper than the 9700. Its replacing the tour not the Bold 9700!

this one sure will get a battery problem.lol rim

• BB

Trixie, 02 May 2010Bold 9700 or Bold 9650 Which of the two is best ? Shall I sti... moreThis Bold 9650 uses: CMAD/EVDO network type, so if your carrier provide this network, then 100% go for it cos it has double the memory from Bold 9700...( we miss this size..:( )

If the memory is no big issue for you, then they are identical and the decision comes to you to select one of these according to the appearance..:)

• Trixie

Bold 9700 or Bold 9650

Which of the two is best ? Shall I stick to Bold 9700 ?

Help me please. I felt hesitant when I just saw this
new BOLD 9650.

• ahmed

its nice coz it got 2gb Internal and see the test for it on youtube

• niles

I like the bold 9700 better because it's more beautiful, and os 6.0 will definitely come for 9700 too, i hope it has sd card app storage

• BB

Als, 01 May 2010Do these people surely know what they are doing??? I hate the wa... moreThis is actually an up-grade for Tour 9630, then they named it Bold...:)

So, this is not an up-grade for Bold 9700...:)

• Als

Do these people surely know what they are doing??? I hate the way blackberry release there products. from 9700 it suppose to be 9750 not 9650, Argghhh!!

• docdibble

Well the difference between this and the bold 2 is the fact that the bold 2 comes with 256mb app memory whilst the tour 2 has twice as much i.e. 512mb. So this actually is great especially with OS 6 coming in the near future slated to require devices with at least 256mb.

• JRF

Anonymous, 29 Apr 2010I do not see much of a difference between this and the Blackberr... moreThis isn't an update to the Bold 9700. It's the update to the Tour 9630. It got it's name changed for who knows what reasons, it could be to keep the names or lines of devices to Pearl, Curve, Storm and Bold and drop the Tour line. A lot of Tour users got mad because this phone was announced less than a year after the Tour came out, which adds everything the Tour is missing (trackpad, wifi) and more memory to make it OS6 ready.

I do not see much of a difference between this and the Blackberry Bold 9700 by specs. Any input?