BlackBerry Bold 9780

BlackBerry Bold 9780

i need to bye black berry so would any one please advise me wich model is the best and what about bold 9780
regards

• aman

i hate dis fone it is very slow and it has a lot of problems in it i again and again have to send it for a repair

• shyam

Guys..I am planning to buy a BB bOld 3- I have heard that It has hanging problem. Is it true. Would any one please suggest A good BB for me..In the Bold series

• foeminer

Can i see my e-mails on wifi net with this BB???

• Moncef abbad

This phone is weak. Even the next dakota is weak. Needs 1.6 ghz pros 1g RAM , video calling, lock messaging center or phonebook., seperately (see samsung and motorola phones)

• gutz

guys help! im planning to buy this fruit, and upon checking the talktime in 2g, it is just about 6hrs compared to the iphone4. however, this fruit is excellent in standby mode than the other fruit(iphone4). i like this more bec im not really into touchscreens. how do you observe the talktime in in 2g nor 3g?

• Sanjay

hey bold people !

i am feeling that from last 2-3 times my phone is taking too much time to restart whenever i reboot by pulling battery. and before that it was so quick in restarting. what can be the reason ???

• edajr

hey guys
download opera mini to your blackberry you don't need bes / bis service everything apps you need you can download at opera mini mobile store ..............try

• rocky

this is dam worst piece plzzzzzzzz. snt ever think to buy this mobile

My 9780 is Hungary2 and doesn't have the "stuttering" problem.

How about the people who have that problem stating where their phones where made?

Do any of you guys live in Europe and bought the phone here?

• must153

romanson, 16 Mar 2011Thanks must153 for your opinion, but I refered the case to dial ... moreyeh i know, its just a silly thing

• romanson

must153, 16 Mar 2011you have to press call button then dial no. in blank space aboveThanks must153 for your opinion, but I refered the case to dial a phone number directly on home screen and not by pressing before Call button.

• romanson

must153, 16 Mar 2011you have to press call button then dial no. in blank space aboveThanks for your opinion, but I refered the case to dial a phone no. directly from home screen not by pressing before call button.

• must153

romanson, 16 Mar 2011I can't dial from home screen on my BB Bold 9780, please somebod... moreyou have to press call button then dial no. in blank space above

• romanson

I can't dial from home screen on my BB Bold 9780, please somebody help me ?

• must153

Sasa, 13 Mar 2011Hi, I bought BB9780 and after I miss the call there is no blinki... morei got the same problem
guys please help

• jack

Whats excatly the problem of keypad stutter of this device ????? any one can help me and explain that !!
coz am planing to buy 9780 .

• L.

Hi, bought 2 wks ago the 9780 after having used Nokia E71 and E72. Needed a better email mensenger... and I'm totally satisfied (took the Blackb Internet Service). Very easy, fast, pro... This is a great phone - no issue at all - pics & vids are og great quality - Desktop Manager is easy to use to sync with outlook ur contacts & calendar - BB App World offers nice professinal Apps... With the Bold9780, u can now say goodbye to Nokia E-series without pain... ! I was hesitating to switch for a year now and took the good decision. If ur looking for a Prof. smartphone, just get it.

If you get a BlackBerry without a BlackBerry plan (let's say you are using a normal plan and your friend gives you a BlackBerry), would you still be able to use the WiFi in the phone to access the internet?

• must153

Anonymous, 14 Mar 2011you should sign up an BIS/BES for viewing of BB MAPthank you for help
but how to do this ?