BlackBerry Bold 9780

BlackBerry Bold 9780

• anas akmal

bbmesia, 10 May 2012Hi bro, please read my previous comment. I've said that this mod... morecant upgrade to os 7... for me the os doesn't bring any meaning, becoz for me i juz use facebook, bbm and twitter through bb in my daily life.. os juz improve the tweaked and maybe the battery life... sorry if im wrong, but thats my opinion..

• seguneji

Pls how can I upgrade d software of my phone

Hi i just receive my bb bold 9780 from my elder living in UK. Since i got problem about the unlocked network MEP koz there is no remaining for insert that code further i don't know the code too. Thx hope that somebody will help me abt that concern...

• Lucky

Best phone i've ever used .. and im still using it !! lol

• Lucky

Tha best phone i've ever used !! this is the best BB product in my point of view !!
Rich Baterry life, good stand by mode, excellent performance .. arrff .. The best of all !!

• bbmesia

Irfan Milosevic, 09 May 2012Can it's Up grade to OS 7 ?Hi bro, please read my previous comment. I've said that this model cant upgrade to OS 7. I repeat: Cant upgrade to OS 7.

• Malcom

Im happy with my new gadget.. Bold 9780 Rockx!! Thanks Blackberry Malaysia :)

• anas akmal

i am a android and bb user.. and between those two phone i love my bb 9780 da most... cool, simple, easy to use... the best!!!

Just one thing.. The speaker is very soft.. I can hardly hear the other person on the other side of the line... It is set at the highest volume... Is the speaker dirty or what? What can I do to improve the sound...

The best BB to date! Superb battery life..

• Irfan Milosevic

Can it's Up grade to OS 7 ?

if we are not paying for bbm so how we will use internet!! i mean if we are reacharging foe 2g internet so can we use internet??????????

• akster

beebo, 06 May 2012can i use watsapp application in bb9780 without bb plan??yes you can you need to download the app from BB appworld

• sonu

beebo, 06 May 2012can i use watsapp application in bb9780 without bb plan??yes you can use

• Bob

Anonymous, 05 May 2012Can any one suggest me how can I tranfer & recieve data ( so... moreHi u need to pairing any BB Phone to other device via Bluetooth option to enable sent/receive files...

• beebo

can i use watsapp application in bb9780 without bb plan??

• bbmesia

no, you cant upgrade to os7. the latest os6 currently is 6.0.0.723. Yes, you can reflash your current os by using bb dekstop manager. good luck...

• ebanks

Can I up grade my bold 9780 from os 6 to 7? If not can re run os 6 on my bb? Pls I need help ASAP. Thanks

Can any one suggest me how can I tranfer & recieve data ( song, picture ) via bluetooth in blackberry 9780.it's urgent. Pls suggest..........waiting

• sallu

its the superb and first expensive phone in my life