BlackBerry Bold Touch 9930

BlackBerry Bold Touch 9930

Anonymous, 30 May 2020But just dial *123# dial. Chek balance but go call ???? Ver... moreIf you dial that number the phone just saying "Verizon Wireless"? I dial it on my 9900 it rings the Sprint voicemail.

• Climber ai

jossy, 11 Sep 2014Guys infact I have used lot of phones in my life but no one... moreGuys the this is i my blackberry bold and the led red light flashed like 3 times pls i need ur help

• Webb.Ingrid

The mountain will fall down, the water will flow, and you will never fall

But just dial *123# dial. Chek balance but go call ???? Verizone wireless,, what happend this problem?? Please help me

Am having issue with my bb 9930 i can brown with it

• sanyo

Anonymous, 12 Jan 2019Sorry, WhatsApp no longer supports our old Blackberry phone... morewho cares about WhatsApp? all I want is the phone i like

Anonymous, 02 Feb 2018Why can't I access Facebook app on my blackberry bold 9930?... moreupdate the software

Anonymous, 12 Jan 2019Sorry, WhatsApp no longer supports our old Blackberry phone... moreYou still use a BlackBerry?

AnonD-751354, 12 Apr 2018I want to installe whatsapp for my BlackBerry 9930Sorry, WhatsApp no longer supports our old Blackberry phones. Been there, had that, lost that.

I want to installe whatsapp for my BlackBerry 9930

Aigbedo Felix , 18 Sep 2017I have been trying to use my phone blackberry 9930 for what... moreI want to insttallee whatsapp for my blackbery 9930

• levy kaunda

My batting is log

Why can't I access Facebook app on my blackberry bold 9930? A dialog box always pop up and says "An error has occured on the Facebook server and they cannot process your request at this time. Please try again later"
Please help. Tnx

• CGM

Aigbedo Felix , 18 Sep 2017I have been trying to use my phone blackberry 9930 for what... moreapps not compatible with blackberry's OS

• Aigbedo Felix

I have been trying to use my phone blackberry 9930 for whatsapp and I don't no why is not working. Please i want you to help me solve the problem.

• mimi

I can't upload a picture on my whatsapp profile,it keeps on bring error406 everytime I try to insert my profile picture. I'm using whatsapp version 2.17.2

• G fada

I can't use my blackberry 9930 verizon to browse why? please help me

• biggie

Whatsapp not working on my 9930 tried changing the year to 2016 it will tell me to change my date setting or tell me is an old version of whatsapp. Whatsapp has extended their period to 2017 december. Please I need a solution on how to make whatsapp work on my bb.