BlackBerry Classic

BlackBerry Classic

Very basic phone. Keyboard feels great and size is good! Emails and HUB work flawlessly. BlackBerry App World And Amazon App Store hace shut down and no longer support BlackBerry 10. Means no more Spotify, Chase, Skype, or the native Twitter app :(
BBM still works but only for text messaging. Pictures and channels no longer work. The iOS and Android versions of BBM require you submit your phone number now like What’s App >_<
Music player is excellent and the music keys make excellent control for the gym!! Music EQ sounds great too! And the browser is so capable!! Love BlackBerry!

• BB-Fan

For business use the BB Classic is good,for sms and email.But some main app like Facebook and whatsapp did not have more support.To use app like this,you must download the android version from apkmirror.com.Thank you.

• Adil

BB Q20 is a good phone call quality best clear visibility of screen in out side recommend tp the people need clear voice and visible screen in day light.

Kenny, 22 Aug 2018I have ordered for classic.It will arrive next week.There a... moreThis classic beauty runs BB OS. Last of its kind. Blackberry will cease all supports by Dec 2019. It's ecosystem is shrinking day by day.
WhatsApp and other Android apps work, but those need to be sideloaded on handset.
Though it says 4g handset, I doubt it will support VOLTE capabilities. Though 3g will work fine.This is the case in India.

Else it's a classic BB device, which is sadly dying.
I still use BB Q5. Hate to give up, but will have to by Dec 2019.

You could have opted for blackberry with Android OS instead.

• Kenny

I have ordered for classic.It will arrive next week.There are few questions which i would want answer to.Please help me.
1.Is Whatsapp and facebook supported in BB Classic ?
2. Is 4G LTE supported in this device ?
3.I can i install instagram, and other android apps from google play store (not games) in this ??
4. Can i install GOOGLE PLAY STORE in this bb classic ?
5. What all other problems i will face on using this device in 2018 ?.Many people are still saying that i have done a mistake in purchasing bb classic.
I just only want to use for business purpose.Will it disappoint me in 2018 ?

• Adil shah

shefin, 24 Dec 2017I want this phone. I am from uae. But diffrent price for th... moreBuy made from maxico blackberry phone its 100% original

There is only one BlackBerry Classic. It was launched as a new phone with old aesthetic; in other words a modern-Classic. Its other name is BlackBerry Q20.

Very confussed. Mine is a classic. But so are a lot of them. So don,t actually know what model mine is. LOL 😨

i think ummm i dont know

pravin.19i, 19 Apr 2018Which one is a good buy, BB Classic or Q10?Go for Classic..

• Agoziezilo

Well the Q10 & the Classic are virtually same spec but the later is highly rated & way more expensive. I used to want to own a Q10,but later realised that as an old user of Blackberry,the Classic would be more friendly. And really never saw a Classic user except once,so it's relatively rare. That being said,I'm having a really terribly awesome experience with my Classic,even though I bought it used,the battery yet lasts real good. Got a Google play store on it,download & play those android high resolution games on it,etc. Damn. It's my best phone so far

Which one is a good buy, BB Classic or Q10?

• Jeffh

AnonD-683432, 09 Jul 2017It's battery life is good or not,,,IAM going to buy it ....... moreIf you don’t mind the small screen comparison to iPhones and androids then this phone is really a very good deal especially if you appreciate touch and type phone

• Jeffh

Anonymous, 09 Nov 2017agree Agree

YoloBS, 01 Apr 2018Blackberry should make a qwerty phone with oreo go.Agree

Aaroon, 11 Apr 2018what does it mean die? m going to buy it now should i buy... morei mean im gonna use my classic until it went off or it will brick himself..anyway go and buy this phone you will not regret it sir..

• Aaroon

vlestat77, 07 Apr 2018still using this classic until it gonna die,,i love blackberrywhat does it mean die?
m going to buy it now
should i buy this phone or not?
tell me plz i just want to use for msgs or calls

Sialz, 08 Apr 2018What About Whatsapp ...? I think black Berry Has been Band ... moreI think blackberry banned whatsapp for security reasons but you can still download it via apk..

• Sialz

vlestat77, 07 Apr 2018still using this classic until it gonna die,,i love blackberryWhat About Whatsapp ...? I think black Berry Has been Band in Whatsapp app

still using this classic until it gonna die,,i love blackberry