BlackBerry Curve 3G 9300

BlackBerry Curve 3G 9300

• kyle

Any time I try to get the update it only says no updates available, but I have os5 what should I do??

• Geet Singh

Anonymous, 24 Dec 2010hmm ok thanks, what does the bb service inclucde apart from bbm? well BB service is the GPRS or the mobile office that u want to use...as normal GPRS doesnt works on BB unless used by BB service..which comes at a bit higher cost.

Normal GPRS might work, but then not on BB browser..u hav to install 3rd party browser n also limited surfing.

so BB service is GPRS/Mobile Service to use internet on BB handsets.

Geet, 24 Dec 2010If I dont hav it...then what am I dng here on this forum. Im ... morehmm ok thanks,
what does the bb service inclucde apart from bbm?

• Geet

Anonymous, 24 Dec 2010do you have the curve 9300? is it comfortable as a phone and all? If I dont hav it...then what am I dng here on this forum.

Im not a promoter of BB and nor am I that free.

Yes I do own it..its a good decent handset with all good features a phone should have.

Its fast..doesnt lags..doesnt freezes....fast in processing...very easy to use.

Camera - ok ok types. No flash.

Speaker Quality - Fine..loud enough for a business phone, even for a normal phone.

But...BB is good if u use BB Service..else go for any other phone..as BB phone without BB service isn't a phone to use.

Geet, 24 Dec 2010Any basic notable worthy difference btwn OS 5 & 6...??? N... moredo you have the curve 9300?
is it comfortable as a phone and all?

• Geet

Anonymous, 24 Dec 2010does anyone know when os6 will officially be released for the cu... moreAny basic notable worthy difference btwn OS 5 & 6...???

No info for 9300 as yet out there in market...how ever I still feel..it wont cause much of a diff...as its not like Android which has MAJOR diff between 21. & 2.2 of that of saving files on external memory..but we dont have any such issues on 9300.

Moreover OS 5.0 is a stable OS and is going fine.

does anyone know when os6 will officially be released for the curve 9300?
thanks

• Geet Singh

Ben, 23 Dec 2010r u nuts?? it doesn't hv front cam it doesnt mean its not 3G..it... moreHi Ben,

I would not disagree with you that "rear camera" can be used for video calls.

BUT...prove me that BB 3G 9300 can make video calls, Im ready to pay you what ever you say. Im sayin it on an open forum.

BB software does not has the video calling facility.

Kindly read my post again, I never mentioned video calling or anything related to that. Please check what you say before you write it down.

Also, till date, BB is not providing Video calling facility in its software atleast till OS 5.0, Im not sure about OS 6.0 version.

I repeat again - BB 3G 9300 CAN NOT BE USED FOR VIDEO CALLING WITH OS 5.0

3G does not ONLY means video calling (and now I will use the word with its actual meaning) "U NUTS"...3G is much more & beyond that.

regards.

• koka

hey i was wonderin which are the main changes in the bb 9300 when you updte it to os 6??? I wanted to buy a BB 8520, but now since i knew it couldn't be updated to os6, i started thinking about bb9300, but the real question is: Does it really worth spending more money for a bb with almost the same features just for the 3G and the new OS?? please help...!

• Unknown

Sagar, 23 Dec 2010Have you used E72? It is a sad joke by Nokia for emailing.The E72 is quite ridiculous in terms of emailing especially if you take into consideration that this Nokia's business range..

• Unknown

Anonymous, 21 Dec 2010i would like to buy a new mobile and im between the nokia E72 an... moreDefinately the Blackberry, the E72 is slow especially with regards to the email, if your primary use for either of the two phones is for business, than definately the BB 9300...I had a E72 before I upgraded to the 9300...the difference is huge...

• UNKNOWN

How does one access the satelite navigation on the Blackberry 9300? I was told by the guys at Vodashop that the phone speaks to you prmpting you the direction to go...I've been trying to access it for about two weeks now but to date I still can't get it to work...help please...

• Sagar

Ben, 23 Dec 2010E72 is far better than bb9300Have you used E72?
It is a sad joke by Nokia for emailing.

• Sagar

Anonymous, 23 Dec 2010nokia x6 is also better than bb9300Not if you intend to do some serious emailing.
i have an E72 which I am selling to buy BB 9300

Ben, 23 Dec 2010E72 is far better than bb9300nokia x6 is also better than bb9300

• amira

nice but it is not suitable for student

• Youssef Magdy

Vijay, 23 Dec 2010ur computer must have hung up. TRY Restarting the PC and reload ... moreThank You :) I've updated it ! the problem was that i connected my BB using an USB Extension .. so I think there was a problem in data transfer !
Anyways Thx Alot :))

• Vijay

Youssef Magdy, 23 Dec 2010Help ! While im updating my BB OS it stopped for about 5 hours a... moreur computer must have hung up. TRY Restarting the PC and reload the OS

• Youssef Magdy

Help ! While im updating my BB OS it stopped for about 5 hours at a step ... and it was written " Retrieving Wirelessly Delieverd Applications " .. So anyone know what's the problem ? and how can i solve it ??

what would better? bb curve 3G 9300 or curve 8520?
thanx