BlackBerry Curve 3G 9300

BlackBerry Curve 3G 9300

• khanyi

i just brought myself the BLACKBERRY CURVE 3G 9300,i love the phone but the only problem i have with it is the phonebook and the call log information.

• ranjeet singh

shaks.....!!!!, 19 Mar 2012I want to buy this fone i am confused sooo frndzz help mee ... moretake a blackberry 9300 this a best handset....

• Spencer

I really love this phone. Although the battery life only last for 48 hours with extensive use, it's still reasonable. I've been using this for 10 months now and I've never logged out my FB and Twitter on it. I just have to switch it to 2G to save the batt life but then again it's still awesome......Browsing FB and playing music on it at the same time for hours....It's such a good way to kill the time :)

• chrlie...

shaks.....!!!!, 19 Mar 2012I want to buy this fone i am confused sooo frndzz help mee ... morethis is d best fone in budget sexyy fone.

• shaks.....!!!!

I want to buy this fone i am confused sooo frndzz help mee tell me the beessssst blackberry foneee...

• firro_1

hi;

does this phone support skype ?

thanks
firro

satti, 24 Feb 2012i cannot dial number on this set..if i dial the number the ... more@satti: u need to click a alt and aA button

• anonymous

how many days is the battery???

• Legendary

This is the best phone I ever had. Features are great and the 3G is super fast I recommend this phone to the max. I personally think BB has taken over Nokia. I have had this phone 2 years now on contract I think ima get another one.

• sameer

i want to know can i update my cell 9300model on blackberry os7

• Adam Newbury

jAb, 14 Mar 2012what do you mean by carrier's BIS? what is BIS by the way?BIS means Blackberry Internet Services. Bottom of story is that you can setup your own personal email address on it.

• CURTIS

chickhazard, 22 Feb 2012Why buy a phone if you need a radio? O.obecause yu want a fone that has the best of everything, y do other phones have radio

• jAb

trolll, 09 Mar 2012your maps will appear if you register to you carrier's BIS.what do you mean by carrier's BIS? what is BIS by the way?

• karthick

Hw s battery backup? takltime?

• matt

is the battery back up as low as it is shown under 5hrs... ??

• bernard

martin molebatsi, 14 Mar 2012my phone fell into water, it switches on and show the error... moresorry if its fall in water its have broke

• martin molebatsi

my phone fell into water, it switches on and show the error jum error 545.and it cant display anything

How to start using the GPS? as I can't locate the map icon in my phone although it is instaled.

• dman

Jayy Gosvammi, 23 Jan 2012would anyone tell me ? did bb curve 3g get wider keypad t... morei got 8520 and changed to curve 9300. i noticed that the qwerty keys of 9300 is larger/wider than 8520. 9300 qwerty keys are easier to use.