BlackBerry Curve 3G 9300

BlackBerry Curve 3G 9300

• raj

1 of the best mobile ever invented

• Manusuper1

Actually Curve 9300 is better than 8520 bcz 9300 has 3G.
If u r not interested in 3G den 8520 is fine. Also 8520 is available is many colours and it is cheaper.

• Bhrastacharilai kira

this is a world irritating set for fourth generation.Battery is very small which have less backup power for in context of our country where load-shedding always takes place.Plz improve it and take my set back.

Peter, 19 Jul 2011How is Blackberry curve different from Samsung Galaxy s2, I M un... moreBlackberry is way diffrent from samsung phone.. U can't compare them..
If u want to compare then do wtih nokia e series..
But still blackberry is one of their on kind..

Hello every one.
I have been using blackberry since 3 months..
ANd 1 month ago I upgraded from 8520 to 9300..
I suggest if anyone want to buy a blackberry.. Go for it.. Great phn.
Geart performance..
Never freeze

1 drawback low btry backup..

Yeah one more thing if you want to buy a blackberry.. Then only go for it..otherwise dnt compare blackberries with other phones. No comparisions they are way above n from diffrent class. They are best..

Above comments are my personal views.. But dnt compare blackberries with other brands.. Mind it

Hello every one.
I have been using blackberry since 3 months..
ANd 1 month ago I upgraded from 8520 to 9300..
I suggest if anyone want to buy a blackberry.. Go for it.. Great phn.
Geart performance..
Never freeze

1 drawback low btry backup..

• Amit.Tiwari

I m using nokia E71, want to purchase BB 9300.
I m confused which one is better E71 or BB 9300.
Pl suggest me

• amit

Hi frnds
I m using nokia E71, want to purchase BB 9300. But confused.
Which one is better E71 or BB?
Pl give me ur valuebale suggestions

I had my 9300 for about a month now. Actually I'm using it while I'm making this comment. I really love this phone. Its the best business phone ever. Since 1997 I had been a nokia user. And its my 1st time to use a non-nokia phone. Battery life is good compared to nokia. However, since I'm a heavy user of this phone due to business and social feeds, battery life last for about 6 hours only using an OS 6. I'm planning to buy 9780 bold since it has a better camera. But nonetheless, 9300 never fell short about my expectations of what a business phone should be. In fact it exceeded it. I'm very much satisfied, exept with the camera ofcourse. This phone rarely freezes. It will only freeze if you have too many apps open and less phone memory storage. That's why I only download what I need in the bb apps world. Kudos to bb team. :)

• sarah

hi, just wanna ask how can I type the letter ñ (messaging and phonebook).. thanks and please reply asap ...

hi, i just wanna ask how can i type the letter ñ to this phone (messaging and phonebook).. thanks!

hi, which is better a bb curve 9300 or a x10 mini pro

dave, 25 Jul 2011BB curve 9300 or the BB curve 8520?bb curve 9300

Anonymous, 27 Jul 2011depend on ur needs, if only for blackberry messenger 8520 goes o... more9300 is better than 8520 about colors,do u agree with that ?

I am really fond of it,it looks so good.3rd generation lan se sa net,but it lacks the "flashlight",only what I dislike a little.

• sencen

Anonymous, 27 Jul 20112g stands for second generation phones, very slow, 3 g is the 3... moreEDGE is considered 2g you know but it isn't that bad if you ask me.

• Irish

Hi. I really want to know the difference when you upgrade it to OS 6. I searched a lot of videos and reviews. Some say it's working great with OS 6. While some say, their battery dies for like 8 hours, or for 1 day only. So my question is, IS THIS TRUE? Does the battery really dies for a day only?

Please please please reply. THANK YOU IN ADVANCE! :)

depend on ur needs, if only for blackberry messenger 8520 goes okay and has many good colors. But for browsing, 9300 faster using its 3G signal and the color not as nice as 8520. So, choose wisely :)

aaron, 26 Jul 2011wat is the difference between 2G and 3G?2g stands for second generation phones, very slow,
3 g is the 3rd generation phone, much more faster and better processor.if us take a bb curve 9300 its better to have 3g, 2g sucks!

hi! users..plz figure out the charges of this phone in indian currency ..the accurate price..plz informed..its urgent as i want to buy it within this week..