BlackBerry Curve 3G 9300

BlackBerry Curve 3G 9300

• Arie Bdg

Hi ... I just want to buy this cellphone,....
but want to make sure about GPS,... is it true .... this phone came with built-in GPS and the map or need external GPS....?????

Urgent .... Please Help

Thanks ...

• ibfij

hey,

OS6 once installed affects battery time but not this much .... I am usig 9300 with OS6 and my cell battery goes on for like a day without any problem.
p.s.: moi bb is almost 1 year old

but a great handheld to have, with or without OS6

AnonD-16166, 02 Aug 2011Hi guys. I just want to ask the battery performance of the phone... moreyes it is ture

• onggoy21

How is the battery when running os 6? I've been thinking of switching to this phone from my LG O1. I love my O1 but I miss physical keys.

• bb_9300

AnonD-16166, 02 Aug 2011Is it true that if you upgrade your bb curve 9300 to OS 6, it wi... morenot true. i'm using a bb 9300 with os 6. battery still last for 2-3 days. i love this phone. you won't regret it. :)

want to buy this phone. should i go for it, or is therea better option within price range and features?
tnks

• mc

Is it true that if you upgrade your bb curve 9300 to OS 6, it will lose battery life from 2-3 days to 8-10 hours?

I really need to know the answer before buying this phone.

Hoping you guys could help me. THANK YOU! :)

Hi guys. I just want to ask the battery performance of the phone when upgraded to OS 6. I heard that it loses battery life to 8-10 hours only when OS 6. And 2-3 days when OS 5.

I REALLY WANT TO KNOW THE TRUTH ABOUT THIS. Please answer my question. Please!

Thank you in advance. :)

• Irish

I REALLY WANT TO KNOW THE TRUTH ABOUT THIS. Please answer my question. Please!

Thank you in advance. :)

• sunnytitty@yahoo.com

jr1778, 01 Aug 2011Hi I am selling my cure 2G because i want to switch to 3g. its o... morei need a black berry curve how much.

its a great phone but the only prob i find with this mobile or with bb is that it doesnot support flash player real player and all thats the thing i need in my mobile but i dont kno if there is a sol for that

• ann_amew

AnonD-15973, 01 Aug 2011Hi:D i am selling my 8520 curve. i am selling it because i want ... morehi howmuch is ur bb 8520?wre can i contact u?

• Zonnie

Pls pipo i want 2 buy curve 3g 8900. Tel me if am doin the right thing or makin a mistake. Honest truth pls.

• Kishan

I bought this phone some time back and from what experience I have of this device, I'd say that it is excellent for chatting and browsing the internet. Also it's great for listening to songs and also it accepts nearly all the video formats so I can watch movies on the go. The chaging time is pretty less as well... But I have to allow the mobile to go off line due to low battery before rechaging for increasing the battery life. I suggest that every one should do the same.. Overall a good phone.. I'm happy with it.. :)

• anonymous

doesnt support flashplayer no real player and may b more thats the prob that i m facin with this mobile dont kno if there is a sol 4 it

I want to buy a smart phone. Can anybody Please suggest me that which phone is better from Black Berry Curve 3G 9300 & Nokia E72?

• jeet

[deleted post]Hi:D i am selling my 8520 curve. i am selling it because i want to upgrade into 9300. it is 3 weeks new only:D there is no defects or scratches and more. there is a freebies to a hard case and a screen protector.. pm me if you are interested:D

• jr1778

[deleted post]Hi I am selling my cure 2G because i want to switch to 3g. its only 3 weeks old.