BlackBerry Curve 8900

BlackBerry Curve 8900

• Sam

I can't use browser over wifi now it was my mistake to buy a wifi supported mobile

• nany

when my bb 8900 battery gets empty it does not start again ..whats dis problem??

• mani

Salim Saiyed, 21 Aug 2013off course! yes i have this fone and i can't use wifi without setting "on" data service and if i "ON" that it will on EDGE a Big EDGE .. that deduct my prepaid balance. plz help me to get is small edge i want to use edge not gsm plz help me

• Salim Saiyed

shashank, 26 Jul 2013whatsapp supported yes or no? plz replyoff course! yes

• sadiqrock3

the lovely device

• keypee

does the wechat app can be installed in this phone?

• Peter2fr

fani, 27 Jul 2013skype suported? yes 0r no??Skype with IM+ what to buy

• sajid maharuf

shashank, 26 Jul 2013whatsapp supported yes or no? plz replyyes i am using whats and we chat also in this mobile

• sam

shashank, 26 Jul 2013whatsapp supported yes or no? plz replyyes

• fani

skype suported? yes 0r no??

• shashank

whatsapp supported yes or no?
plz reply

• Abdikarim

Dear All

Hope you are doing good.

My Name is Abdikarim Mohamed Yusuf, I have used blackberry Curve 8900 version for the last two years. I having problem in missed called. I really confused to see missed call numbers and it's detials.

So please help me to fix this problem, I like using BlackBerry Mobiles. it my firts choice of communication.

Best Regards.

Abdikarim M. Yusuf

digambar, 09 Jul 2013hello friend i hv this phone...its amazing bt nw this device is ... moreHello! No offense meant, but I can't understand your english, I'm using Philippine English, if you can't understand me, just post a reply and I'll try speak in American English.

Maybe your phone just need to be reformatted or just reload the OS, I'm somewhat sure that this would help you.

How to reload the OS?

Hope this helped you. :)

• Scarlett

Tahir, 12 Jul 2013U should go in contact >setting hi, i was wondering about bbm? how does it work?

• Tahir

AnonD-160381, 29 Jun 2013when i call or text then on mob he says that you are dialing an ... moreU should go in contact >setting

• ayoba

i have a the same phone and it's working fine .. it's 2g so we can expect certain delays etc ..
what i would like to know and this might ugly silly to some - this phone does not have radio but would i be able to download from the net ...

• digambar

hello friend i hv this phone...its amazing bt nw this device is hang confirm date bt nt edited or nt run...when u try to run fast device hang...i'm flash this but not work properlly...plz any body give me advice?....waiting

• Wahyu

AnonD-160381, 29 Jun 2013when i call or text then on mob he says that you are dialing an ... moreTry to input the number using international format (include the country code)

when i call or text then on mob he says that you are dialing an invalid number
plz give me a solution of this

• vishu

we chat is not supported