BlackBerry Curve 9360

BlackBerry Curve 9360

Zip sim work or not

• Chad

AnonD-336704, 05 Apr 2018can i use whatsapp in blackberry curve 9360?Yes

DAHPRINCE, 23 Feb 2017my phone still support whatsapp while others dontCurve 9360?

AnonD-336704, 05 Apr 2018can i use whatsapp in blackberry curve 9360?No.

can i use whatsapp in blackberry curve 9360?

• Boomer

Every time I turn my phone on the button that you search with does not work
I have to either take the battery out and then but it back in or literally press the
button very hard to make it work and then it works normally for a while.

• Anxhelo

Why blackberry 9360 does not get anymore updates?

• Anand

BB curve quad band unlocked will work in India or not

• BlackberryKing

Sharmim , 25 Jan 2016Do you perhaps know where I can purchase a new Curve 9360. I re... moreAmazon.com

momin, 20 Apr 2017my blackberry has not coming network ..... How do I do a wireless network without a cellular network pls

• momin

my blackberry has not coming network .....

• DAHPRINCE

my phone still support whatsapp while others dont

mr cool, 03 Dec 2015Is WhatsApp run on this bb9360. Can we use any sim or any type ... moreAll data pack work bb 9360

AnonD-598826, 17 Oct 2016how can i use mobile data in my blackberry curve 9360 even faceb... moreu need to have BlackBerry Internet Service

how can i use mobile data in my blackberry curve 9360 even facebook can not use,

• best phone

this fone is just wonderful love it too bits, never had a problem with the battery, everything is awesome about it

• Ed

This phone support icq message?

• dzeus

The phone is cool but the battery life is not promising

Im really sorry to tell this, I have used it since nov 2013, and it has broken for 3 times, ones for lcd and twice for connectors of charger. The sofware also low quality and ugly, because in 6 months since i used this mobile phone, I cant use wi-fi connection, bluetooth, email, cant browse google even whatsapp. The password phone is locked, because i forgot the password and when I asked to reset to the web blackberry website, they explain the kinkly and they confusing me. At present I only used application bbm, facebook, sms and twitter only, bad luck for me buying this phone. God bless us.

• satya prasanth

is the operating system supports to the whats app