BlackBerry Curve 9360

BlackBerry Curve 9360

• satya prasanth

is the operating system supports to the whats app

• flip

mr cool, 03 Dec 2015Is WhatsApp run on this bb9360. Can we use any sim or any type ... moreGreat phone have mine more than 5years and still going strong. It is whatsapp compatable.

• lenzy

I want an LCD screen for my blackberry 9360

• Rumme..!

it supports whatsapp? I wanna buy this phone help me boys!!!!!

• SGK

Sharmim , 25 Jan 2016Do you perhaps know where I can purchase a new Curve 9360. I re... moreYou will find your blackberry curve 9360 in eBay.in

Quite Cool I have 2

Here in Madagascar, we still have a New of this phone and everyone love it

• funny

• Sharmim

Do you perhaps know where I can purchase a new Curve 9360. I really miss my old phone.

• Nats

bright pics love my bb

• spunky

Good quality speaker sound, camera just ok, easy way to adjust volume and skip tracks at a go.

• Aditya

I prefer this bb just for it qwerty keyboard for sms texting, no bbm service, the battery just doing good for me (if you dont connect to internet).

• duhh

Anonymous, 21 Sep 2015I hate this fone,it limits you on what to browse on the internet... morei alwayz exprience the same...am fed up of removing the battery fot it to start again...

• mr cool

Is WhatsApp run on this bb9360.
Can we use any sim or any type of internet pack in this phone...plz plz reply me ass fast as possible...

• ROB

ITS DEFINITELY A LOOKER, though the battery and the camera sucks, but rest work just fine. go for it if your looking for a beautiful phone.

• Jason

Im in love with BB9360 well had no complain with it , if ppl could stop chating or downloading while its on charger u will enjoy it , ai mara BIS is killing me R720 per year ai same as buying a new phone

• roomy

Anonymous, 21 Sep 2015I hate this fone,it limits you on what to browse on the internet... moreMe to bro i m also fadeup with thos bb9360................!!!

Well,I could av posted to register my grievances to showcase d level of vexation as to how much my cove 7 av costed me............I subscribed on it n it only shows small edge,n as such av bn unnable to browse d internet except wit d money on my sim.moreso,it goes of randomly.I was told to contact my network provider which I did.but it was to no avail.plss hlp me cos am sucked.

Please, Can someone help me out o n what to use to share files to another phone, xenon and flashshare is not working in this BB9360 and I do not know what to use.

I hate this fone,it limits you on what to browse on the internet,if there is no BIS then you don't receive emails even if you put airtime.also it freezes so many times that somnetimes I have to remove the battery to get it to work again aArgh,No more buying blackberry fones