BlackBerry Motion

BlackBerry Motion

• sakthi

hi,im live in india,i cannot buy that mobile....

v, 29 Oct 2018I'm planning to buy this phone on Christmas. Can anyone tel... moreHi, I used my Motion all over the planet, sandy, salty, wet and freezing conditions, even under water filming. No issues whatsoever ! Wifi always functions excellently. So don't worry : super phone !

L, 07 Aug 2018yes, does it have embedded fm radio?Hi, unfortunately not, no FM receiver, only over Wifi.

Very nice phone. I use it for over 4 months. Good for Security. Value For Money. Fingerprint sensor is very fast and reliable. Battery is PERFECT (lasts 3 days with medium usage) , Camera is amazing , Recently updated to Android 8. I am very happy with that. My BlackBerry Motion replaced an iPhone 5S. I totally recommend it. 10/10

*I would prefer a 2 sim cards and 1 slot for sd card and not the hybrid one , because I use sd card all the time and I cannot use my phone as a dual sim..

• BB-fan

v, 29 Oct 2018I'm planning to buy this phone on Christmas. Can anyone tel... moreHello sir.BB Motion is one of the best touch screen phone that was made.For the issues that you mentioned,i did not heard,anything about that.The phone is a truly machine,that has a great build quality,big battery,and the security features.Thank you.

I like this fone one of the best from blackberry tcl

• v

I'm planning to buy this phone on Christmas. Can anyone tell me the issues about this phone please.. I searched the internet and found out that it has somewhat call issues and has difficulties in connecting to wifi..

• courier pizza boy

Abshir, 15 Oct 2018is BB Motion's screen better than Gorilla screen.Yes ,it's really really good

ZeD AxiS , 12 Jul 2018Dtek60 is the one ever made by BlackBerry. I don't understand you.

• Abshir

is BB Motion's screen better than Gorilla screen.

Jim, 04 Jun 2018Real pitty Blackberry lost the plot. We are now stuck with... moreyou have booth, security and privacy on apples ios, dont know what you are talking about

• L

yes, does it have embedded fm radio?

Does Motion have embedded fm radio?
Thanks.

• ZeD AxiS

Anonymous, 06 Jun 2018As a dtek 60 user,and in all honesty. What would you tell m... moreDtek60 is the one ever made by BlackBerry.

• Funky_D

Hooi, 28 Jun 2018down to BB motion and Keyone , Motion has water resistant, ... moreHi,
If you're not a big fan of gaming... 32-rom is enough. Buy yourself a sd-card and you should be ok. Regards,

• Hooi

down to BB motion and Keyone , Motion has water resistant, , but only 32G ROM , while Keyone has 64G Rom but no water resistant. Any comment for both ? good performance , good battery life for daily used , GPS, not a fan of camera and not a fan for gaming. Btw 32G ROM sufficient?

• prince

we would like to say blackberry one of the best Quality Product in the World & here we can see the improvement like Finger scanner & Face Scanner .
blackberry need to improve the Android Version like Others .

• BB-Fan

Walzuzi, 07 Jun 2018is the fingerprint sensor also works as trackpad? Hello
Yes,the finger print reader also works as a trackpad to scroll the pages.Thank you.

is the fingerprint sensor also works as trackpad?

Firas, 04 Jun 2018As long as Blackberry is using Android OS, I will not purch... moreYou are absolutely right, BB OS was the best OS plus Z10 is the best device ever made