BlackBerry Passport

BlackBerry Passport

• GhassPholl

very nice... hope build quality good

An innovation n desperation, no apps or pics wud com resized to this proposition screen size. Typically BB is known fr its keypad looks, that has to be cashed, otherwise bring out 10+os or what not going to klick.

I kinda like it. It's grown on me. Shame it's running BBOS.

• Muzammil

Lets welcome BB's new design and have entirely different experience with Passport.

• Muzammil

Anonymous, 21 Jun 2014Finnaly is coming out the successor for my Z30! It looks just am... moreIt's really glory. It beats every fone on earth. It's seems no fone will compete it near future. A perfect fone with which I shall be at ease for a long time.

Finnaly is coming out the successor for my Z30! It looks just amazing. I wanna feel it in my hands. Specs are great and battery should be awesome. It's good to know that BB is not imitating the others. This phone gonna be unique! Here we go again Blackberry!

• SINFOSYS

AnonD-114756, 21 Jun 2014I guarantee that you're not a BlackBerry phone owner so don't ca... morei think you don't now how to use mobile better you can go some classes how to use mobile ?

nvoniatis, 21 Jun 2014why do i like this phone? i hate the design but i love it!how can you hate and love it ???

eventually it looks so squary so its not so nice and I wouldn't say that BlackBerry isn't trying to give its best because the most thing Iike about this phone is its big 4.5" inches screen so well done BlackBerry with your hard work

• AnonD-200220

Wow looks cool.now that phone will look cool in a suit

Anonymous, 20 Jun 2014Another keyboard by stupid company.I guarantee that you're not a BlackBerry phone owner so don't call the company stupid unless you know what on earth you're own about cause the only stupid thing here is the statement you made!

• utshob

Blackberry sucks

AnonD-7043, 20 Jun 2014Nice phone.... I like it.... Nokia, plz make a Square phone with... moreYou should better kept a marble tile in your pocket it look really cool.

• mukesh.sharma

After drop in market and craziness of android in customers i thought now its over but is a great fight back by blackberry welcome back in market Run.....

I don't like it's model, but wow, it's quad-core and the resolution is too extreme

• horseman

a beautiful phone. can't wait to buy one.

I have been asking and hoping someone will come up with the ultimate solution to a perfect smartphone. Finally the eagle has landed.

ugly made ever

• nvoniatis

why do i like this phone? i hate the design but i love it!