BlackBerry Pearl 3G 9100

BlackBerry Pearl 3G 9100

this is the best phone ever..sleek,stylish,has a different keypad..and the best it stands apart from the whole crowd..

• ben

hey i drasticly need to know were u coped that pearl 9100

• 1sickbastard

Jay, 18 Sep 2012ther's no autofocus in that phone -_-"Oh, yes there is. It's one of the best 3.2 MP in its era.

Mine is getting old. I wonder why ebay is suddenly devoid of them just when I need a replacement. -.-#

• blacky

Jay, 18 Sep 2012ther's no autofocus in that phone -_-"Where did you buy it?

• Jay

ther's no autofocus in that phone -_-"

bapun mohanty, 21 Aug 2012Hi, i had this phone close to a year now & its bn ok. y... moreyour battery is death. you need replace.

• mb

bapun mohanty, 21 Aug 2012Hi, i had this phone close to a year now & its bn ok. y... moreI had the same problem. Fortunately it was in warranty and they replaced my headset completely and now its fine

• bapun mohanty

Hi, i had this phone close to a year now & its bn ok. yesterday i tried to charge the battery but all i see is a display of a battery with an X on the screen , it won't switch on either, what to do now?

• harsha

i am having a problem to open browser in my mobile

• vetri

super phone

• Rita

Hi, I've had this phone close to a year now & its bn ok. Yesterday I tried to charge the battery bt all I see is a display of a battery with an X on the screen. It won't switch on either.What to do now?

i am having problems in upgrading my os to 6. any workaround?thanks

• abi

best phone ever

• Ahmad

bola, 21 May 2012Can't connect to a local network via wi-fi. Please help.my dear. i had it before with same problem, to solve this problem u must upgrade your software from os5 to os6 and ur problem will solve .

• bola

Can't connect to a local network via wi-fi. Please help.

• Midgie82

Best phone I have ever owned :)

• jim

Fungie, 16 Apr 2012I have it, and its pretty, is small and nice..wish it has a bigger memory

• dox da fox

wonderful 4ne

• abu

I like it, but difficult to get new one.
just waiting for new pearl with same size
Please .........

• Fungie

I have it, and its pretty, is small and nice..