BlackBerry Pearl 3G 9105

BlackBerry Pearl 3G 9105

• Jagtar

AnonD-2384, 24 Feb 2011I bought the 9105 and the trackpad is not level, one side is sun... moreOh yeah.. i have same issue...

• rj

For me this phone (9105) is the best, it has a history in itself why because this is the first phone manufactured by RIM to have a standard numerical keyboard.....don't hesitate to buy one. You'll be part of it's history by owning it..

AnonD-2384, 24 Feb 2011I bought the 9105 and the trackpad is not level, one side is sun... moreWell it isn't abnormal...it won't affect the performance of your phone...bascially the build is NOT great! I had the same thing but sent mine back for a replacement as I wasn't happy with it!

i am confused between pearl 9105 and nokia e52. help!

Noha, 23 Jan 2011I have the same problem as Ian. Can someone help us please? I... moreI had the same problem. there is no soloution

I bought the 9105 and the trackpad is not level, one side is sunken, is this normal? according to the service provider it is normal, please help?

• pearl user

I've just upgrade my Pearl with OS 6 and it is work properly

• bbfan

you are absolutely wrong ,,, would you mean that you cannot have OS 6 on bb 9105 your wrong ..... it depends on the model of the handset.... blackberry itself release OS 6 FOR BB 9105 and 9300 and you are not smart enough to say those things go to BB website for you to findout .. find it yourself .... poor you

• anonymous

bb os6 is only meant for bb device which have 512mb of ram! and 9105 isn't one of them! you cannot upgrade 9105 to os6! and that's official. maybe if there's someone out there claiming that they upgraded their 9105, 9100, 8900, 9000, 8520/30, or whatever bb device which only have 256mb of ram to os6, they only installed the themes which make it look like os6 interface.
i repeat, bb os 6 cannot be installed to a bb device which have less than 512mb of ram!

• Ze Special One

I've had this phone for 5 months and I really like it, but there are a few problems:
- It's started randomly rebooting recently, just had to send it in for repair
- Dust and fluff gets under the screen too easily
- One of the clips under the back cover is broken
- Back cover gets scratched easily
- Found that Nokia's and Sony Ericsson's play music better than Blackberry's with headphones

• AnonD-2000

I jsut update my Pearl on below Link which i put yesterday. It works great. Looks great jsut like 9780 OS 6

• AnonD-2000

meshoo, 14 Feb 2011How can i upgrade my mobile to OS6 ????????go to following site to upgrade 9105 to OS 6.0

• Akhil

meshoo, 14 Feb 2011How can i upgrade my mobile to OS6 ????????Visit your nearest dealer (or the service provider) they should update the OS free of cost !!

• aditrix

anybody know where i can get a free pdf reader for my pearl?

• rj

To RIM Blackberry Please release your software upgrade OS 6 for Blackberry 9105.... asap....

• meshoo

How can i upgrade my mobile to OS6 ????????

• pixie

got the pearl today and tried to change type options to multi tap but still it did not change it completely eg in google t9 is activated? can i actually get rid of t9 in whole phone in all aplications in favour of multi tap
?

• lolo

lola, 10 Feb 2011Help! Can't decide which of these phones to get: curve 9300 or p... moreget the 9105,its not that shiny. u

• lola

Help! Can't decide which of these phones to get: curve 9300 or pearl 9105? Love the design of pearl but not shiny surface and love the design of curve but not so the qwerty keypad.
Do you have to wipe the fingerprints constantly? Does the battery last?

• chazz

hmmmm, 07 Feb 2011i'll be getting this phone but i'm not sure if it's a good one c... morego get it dude.i have this unit and its great.