BlackBerry Pearl 3G 9105

BlackBerry Pearl 3G 9105

• sudhir

is the bb pearl a good phone to get

• rj

I have this fon 5hrs ago now my big problem is this I Lost three or four Icons in my Home Screen, how can I restore it back. What will I do to restore it back please help me shed your expertice and knowledge regarding this problem.....thank you in advance

Anonymous, 04 Feb 2011Need help,can any one tell me the pairing code for this ph,as no... moreyou have to be in the folder where you want the file to be saved then press the menu button then it gives you the option, search for receive via bluetooth then click the send button on the other phone and that's it.

• Morpheus

Anonymous, 06 Feb 2011where can i get a free app to read pdf filesBB AppWorld provides every Software.

• hmmmm

i'll be getting this phone but i'm not sure if it's a good one coz i like the look of the BB curve compared to this? need help....

where can i get a free app to read pdf files

• Siva

aditrix, 25 Jan 2011hi guys excuse the ignorance, i am quite new to blackberry. can ... moreResearch in motion that is the company's name

• Waqas289

Amazing phone... lovin it

Need help,can any one tell me the pairing code for this ph,as not able to transfer pict and music via bluetooth to nokia and other phones
Thanks

• joey

does this phone have keyboard lights? i bought one and ther is no keyboard lights which makes typing in d dark a mission. can anyone help?

• vjim

newuser, 02 Feb 2011i wana try blackberry... but im not sure.. because of the batter... moreit's a smartphone. There's nog smartphone which wil last for 6 days if you use it as one.

• virgin

is this a good phone?

• newuser

i wana try blackberry... but im not sure.. because of the battery that can't last for long time... im using nokia and the battery can last for 6days before it gets low...

• Lita

Android_Dompk, 25 Jan 2011The only one Bb wich i will buy...just bcuz one thing: Change of... moreyeah, i completely agree with you

aditrix, 25 Jan 2011hi guys excuse the ignorance, i am quite new to blackberry. can ... morerim is the company that makes blackberry phones ie blackberry is the name of their phone product line.
rim stands for research in motion

• aditrix

hi guys excuse the ignorance, i am quite new to blackberry. can anybody tell me what RIM is?

• Android_Dompk

The only one Bb wich i will buy...just bcuz one thing: Change of keyboard. i like it...

gts, 24 Jan 2011Hey guys howsit iv got like almost 1500 contacts on my nokia and... moretransfer through bluetooth, nokia gives multiple options to backup and restore contacts but i'm not sure about BB.
In worst case you need to use a third party tool that will convert all contacts from ur memory card into a BB format. but first try transferring via bluetooth and before transfer authorize ur nokia on BB, otherwise it will keep on bugging you for transfer of every single contact.

• ankit

gts, 24 Jan 2011Hey guys howsit iv got like almost 1500 contacts on my nokia and... morejst sync ur nokia fone via pc suite it ll copy ur contacts to microsoft outlook nd den connect BB to ur system as contacts r saved in device in case of BB nt mmc dats is da only way as ur BB device ll copy contacts frm outlook wen u sync it wid ur system

• gts

Hey guys howsit iv got like almost 1500 contacts on my nokia and iv backed up my contacts to my mem card & than transfer to my pearl but there is no option to receive contacts from mem card any other advice would be apreciated thanx