BlackBerry Pearl 3G 9105

BlackBerry Pearl 3G 9105

• Smiley 786

Noha, 23 Jan 2011I have the same problem as Ian. Can someone help us please? I... moreDude, its got an auto light sensor. To get it to light up, just cover the light that flashes at the top...

• Noha

Ian, 18 Jan 2011Could someone please assist me? I Hve the Pearl 3G 9105. My keyp... moreI have the same problem as Ian. Can someone help us please?

I have the 9105 3G. Great phone but My keypad does not light up so I can't text when its dark.

It used to light up before, then suddenly it stopped lighting up so I can't see the letters in the dark.

Can you help please.

Thanks,
Noha

• Noha

Research In Moron, 22 Jan 2011what differs "pearl 3G 9105" with "pearl 3G 9100&... moreI have the Pearl 9105 3G and I totally like it. Its light small and has all the BB features of Bold 9700.

The difference between the Pearl 9105 and the 9100:

Pearl 3G 9105 has a standard 12 key buttons
While Pearl 3G 9100 has half a QWERTY key board.

Its all in the layers of the letters on the phone. The 9015 is like the traditional old Nokias and Sony Erricson whilst the 9100 is like a computer key board layout.

Hope that helps.

Noha

• Wags70

The difference between the 9105 and the 9100 is the keypad. The 9100 has a half-QWERTY keypad ala the Pearl 8100/ 8110 & 8120. The 9105 has a normal phone/ numeric keypad, (look at the pictures of the phones closely).

• Claire

Can someone please tell me how do I download apps from Blackberry to my memory card? All the apps I am downloading at the moment are being saved to the memory fone. Many thanks.

• Research In Moron

what differs "pearl 3G 9105" with "pearl 3G 9100" ??
is it the "phone color" ?? the battery ?? what differs these two RIM pearl ?? the unit code number ?? what ??? video VGA ?? what ???

• bill

My blue tooth has stopped working and won't work in car . Tried deleting and setting up again also in another car . Yet other phones work ok . Has anyone got any suggestions or the phone broken

• turkey

I think this smartfone is fantastic too..Battery is superb as is all the software/hardware and app store..It looks so gorgeous.

Absolute zero problems even with 32 GB card installed..

• haychiee

this phone is super!!!

• aditrix

joey, 13 Jan 2011i using this phone.with full charge,under normal usage, it can l... moreHi Joey, what is blackberry case?

• aditrix

Dharit Shah, 21 Dec 2010so even ure facing d battery life problem like me... how long do... moreHi Dharit, my battery lasts me at most for a day. have to charge my berry everyday, but if i dont use it at all then the battery lasts a little longer.

• adrian

james, 19 Jan 2011 hi adrian. to answer your question you need to download... moreawesome stuff DJ, i just downloaded the app. will play around with it later and see if it helps! You have been very helpful, appreciate it!

• james

adrian, 19 Jan 2011Hi, does anybody know how to clear the activity log on the pearl... more

hi adrian.

to answer your question you need to download a app called

show event log

this app can be downloaded for free from blackberry app world. this should help you as it shows you all the phone logs and they can be cleared.

however it will not clear your call logs as you can do this from a option in the phone menu.

hope this helps.

• adrian

Hi, does anybody know how to clear the activity log on the pearl. i know that it can be done on the other blackberry models. i would like to clear it, my phone is starting to hang when im busy with more than 1 application.

• Ian

Sorry only saw your comment now. I tried it, and it worked. Thanks alot.
Regards

• Ian

Could someone please assist me? I Hve the Pearl 3G 9105. My keypad light is not working, but I know it is surpose to. Is there a setting I am missing?
Please advise

i am agree with battery problem

• Lew Man

I think the Pearl 9105 sucks. i had the sony ericsson 810, n was soo much more friendly. You cannot down load from another phone, cannot transfer via b/tooth ph numbers or pics. Unless i don't know how to do it. Tried geting infor as well, terrible. Made a mistake. Only good for face book/ gps/ twitter

• joey

Greg, 12 Jan 2011battery life sucks it last only for a dayi using this phone.with full charge,under normal usage, it can last up to 2 days and if u use blackberry case, it can last up to 4 days..

• Tolu

Nicholdave, 10 Jan 2011Please, does anyone know if this phone is now available in Niger... moreYes, the phone is available in Nigeria. I saw it at one of the phone kiosks by the food court in MM2 being sold for N67,000.
But those are airport prices, it should be cheaper elsewhere.