BlackBerry Pearl 3G 9105

BlackBerry Pearl 3G 9105

• some guy

i love this blackberry phone i think it is great... i cant wait to get my hands on this hand set. it is a great looking and very stylesh hand set

• HA

On Air, 22 Jul 2010Does anybody know the difference(s) between this and the Blackbe... more9100 is semi-QWERTY. 9105 is normal. No other difference. But Pearl 3G series are masterpieces. Go 4 it !!!

On Air, 22 Jul 2010Does anybody know the difference(s) between this and the Blackbe... morecomparison reveals that the 9100 has the - Half-QWERTY keyboard. The 9105 just has the normal 9 key text keypad. Enlarge the pic to see.

• Shawn

the pearl 9100 has a half-qwerty but a 9105 has a simple keypad like u would see on any other mobile phone

• huhu

On Air, 22 Jul 2010Does anybody know the difference(s) between this and the Blackbe... morethe keypad... look carefully

• Spikey

semar, 22 Jul 2010Does anybody know the difference(s) between this and the Blackbe... moreOnly difference is the keypad 3g 9105 has standart numeric and letter keys the other one has qwerty buddy

• semar

Does anybody know the difference(s) between this and the Blackberry Pearl 9100? If so, please list....

Maybe at the qwerty..... 9100 is half qwerty, and 9105 is three full qwerty.

• On Air

Does anybody know the difference(s) between this and the Blackberry Pearl 9100?
If so, please list

• Andy

Anonymous, 21 Jul 2010Hey guys I am thinking about getting a blackberry for my birthda... moreGet that one

Hey guys I am thinking about getting a blackberry for my birthday in october and I need advice on which one I should get does anyone have any suggestions!!!!!!!!!!! HELP !!!!!!!!!!!!

• vincy

Anonymous, 19 Jul 2010does any one has any idea when the BlackBerry Pearl 3G 9105 will... morecoud nyone tell me its app. price.
i woud be using bberry 4 1st time.....
help me out guys

• the geat man

nahhh i dont like it should b 5 mp and dual led flash and secound camera and last thing the screen have to b a big one ok tc all bye!!!

does any one has any idea when the BlackBerry Pearl 3G 9105 will be released in Australia?

No one has it now! :-(

I love its, Simple, specially size, and is is cool & awesome

• oxford street

finally its out, phones4u launched the handset today, friday 16 july avaliable in all phones4u stores and execlusive white colour,, loving it

• PHONES4U

prince, 15 Jul 2010phones4u on facebook announced that its out between th 28th of j... moreThe Blackberry Pearl 9105 is released today at P4U!!!!!!

• prince

Anonymous, 14 Jul 2010When is this new pearl coming out? Will be covered under insuran... morephones4u on facebook announced that its out between th 28th of july and the 14th august across all there stores.. looking forward for that, actually the opening is taking place in tootenham court road blackberry zone at phones4u, i will be the first to buy it lol

When is this new pearl coming out? Will be covered under insurance with the old pearls cuz I hate the ball on my phone. Have so many problems.

• Federated

Non-qwerty finally!!! I'm getting two units! Sleek, sexy beast! This will be my first BlackBerry!

• VIPBOSS

Anonymous, 12 Jul 2010Good luck with it VIPBOSS! ;o) You'll love this handset! As sli... morethanks mate. dis will be my 1st blackberry fone ever used. so i know its a excellent fone 1st tym & dats why i'm gonna buy dis fone straight away. no questions asked. end of day. its got everything u need from b.berry. except no video call. but who uses's video call these days. txt & bbm is more fun 2 use. lol & well done 2 b.berry. u've made me really happy :) just can't wait 2 get dis fone in my hand. a truelly perfect blackbeery pearl 3g 9105. :)