BlackBerry Priv

BlackBerry Priv

• Bkcks

Dezeer!!!!

Anonymous, 17 Feb 2016great phone nice from blackberry but no radio, many users will s... morefor example I would never listen to radio on a phone, just my own mp3's. So it is not crucial for everyone.

AnonD-501526, 16 Feb 2016Where do I start... currently typing this on my own personal bla... morebattery life is NOT incredible ! this is the main disadvantage of this phone.

Still my number one choice after 3 month's

great phone nice from blackberry but no radio, many users will still stick with their usual brands I think

Now that it's given oxygen go BB to survive, nxt 820 soc should be launched, price is too exorbitant, not because it's used as a hammer, or else it's smells perfume. It's 500% profit, think of time when going bankrupt than minimizing profits, like Chinese.

ashish, 09 Feb 2016I have priv.this phone is worst of money.front camera I I Iike china.how can this even be read without laughing. you like china?

just wish this has finger print scanner on it. shame. it is so necessary for me.

Where do I start... currently typing this on my own personal blackberry priv and it is hands down the best overall smartphone I've used in the past two years, I have owned the Xperia Z, Xperia Z5, iPhone 5s, Samsung Galaxy S6 edge, Huawei Honor 6, Huawei P8, LG G4, BlackBerry Leap and the Cubot x9,and although some of the phones I have just mentioned are great none of them match the priv, battery life is incredible, camera is on level with the LG G4 and S6 Edge, the screen is very very nice and after the initial update the phone flys through everything, it's got a unique picture unlock which I love and it's not cumbersome either,overall this in my opinion is the phone of the year for 2015 and although expensive it's worth every penny

• Saahil

What it costs

had the priv love it runs fine and since the update battery seems to get me close to 2 days
only con it does get warm but nothing major love it

• T

abhi, 31 Jan 2016specs are low as compare to the price not intrestedGreat phone. No issues at all with the battery. You need to let the phone settle a couple of days before saying that the battery is not good.

• rolando

is bb priv can be use with skype, tango & viper?? coz, i have z10 and it cannot..

• Yessir

Well no battery life, it gets hot and camera ugh I not satisfied wth the price

ashish, 09 Feb 2016I have priv.this phone is worst of money.front camera I I Iike china.Front camera is not that bad .

• micmulabe

am thinking of getting this as my first blackberry is it worth.What phone could you compare it to?

I sold mine, just for the reason of short battery life. And front camera not that good as i took everyday selfie on snapchat. But priv is a very nice phone..now i got galaxy a7 2016

saiful islam, 29 Jan 2016I used z30.can I upgrade too Android OS, v5.1.1 (Lollipop)You can't. BlackBerry Z30 is BlackBerry 10 OS, while Prive is BlackBerry Android OS. It is different. If you like BlackBerry that run OS Android, then BlackBerry Priv is your choice.

• ashish

I have priv.this phone is worst of money.front camera I I Iike china.

Can we restore all data from iPhone 6 plus to the priv?? I have heard that some apps crash suddenly on this phone... Is that how it is?? Is this just a software update that it requires and that's it... Users advice