BlackBerry Priv

BlackBerry Priv

Mobilemaster, 19 Oct 2015Nope, the Galaxy S6 doesn't have FM Radio.Wait really?? ..... Well I'll be. You are right sir!

AnonD-212727, 19 Oct 2015I find this odd too. The GS6, M9 and G4 all have FM radio Nope, the Galaxy S6 doesn't have FM Radio.

• John

AnonD-108054, 17 Oct 2015What are you talking about ?!??! It's a hexa core 808 qualcomm (... moreIn specification its written Dual Core 1.8GHZ..!!

Mobilemaster, 19 Oct 2015I wonder, why this device lacks an FM Radio, when their other de... moreI find this odd too. The GS6, M9 and G4 all have FM radio

From what I heard it is a Blackberry keyboard under that slider, meaning it is a keyboard like the one on the Classic, meaning it is an excellent design almost perfect, and secondly it has the capabilities of the Passport meaning, the entire keyboard is one giant trackpad! One cool thing is when you type, you can "Flick" a word upwards on the keyboard and it types it for you same way you do this on the BB Z10 and BB Z30 keyboards which is awesome. This phone combined with Android is one advanced phone!!! Assuming the keyboard is like the Passport's, but I also am wondering how the Blackberry HUB will work on Android. I am very intrigued. Also guys, The German Camera lens is the same found on the 8MP LG Renoir, this lens was excellent at recording slow motion video in 2008! Now it is upgraded to 2015 and it is 18MP. Hope this slider phone has these capabilities. I really dig it. And hey! SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY!

• Jasmeet Singh

AnonD-456728, 19 Oct 2015Well, Mr Chen thinks it's neccessary to get a foot back into the... moreThe children are also demanding Blackberry. For adults BB has various models. And then there is a child in every adult. Nothings wrong in it. We look forward to see BB priv.

Forrest, 19 Oct 2015I think the 2nd camera spec is wrong, other sources say it's 5M.I think it deffo 2mp. 2 is ok for selfies

• Forrest

Vishnu S Raj, 19 Oct 2015wonderful spec phone....but 2mp secondary camera is what makes m... moreI think the 2nd camera spec is wrong, other sources say it's 5M.

• anshu

AnonD-436419, 19 Oct 2015there is no low price .... few reasons : 1. its blackberry 2.... morei was also using BB cell, i think it would be better than among andriod phones.

• Zl

I hope that the price will not be so expensive

• ali

my next phone

there is no low price .... few reasons :
1. its blackberry
2. first blackberry android phone
3. its slider... i think first high-end slider
4. screen size
5. great specs and battery
6. blackberry 5 mp camera is same as samsung 13mp what can do blackberry 18 mp camera?

NYOSAH, 19 Oct 2015I love BB bt I hate android I dnt know how this is going to work... moreWell, Mr Chen thinks it's neccessary to get a foot back into the mass market. I'm afraid he's wrong. Give the childish appionados their android/iOS play ground and leave BBOS to the adults, please. Microsoft's phone market share is not impressive, is it? However, they never ever would give up WindowsOS.

• NYOSAH

I love BB bt I hate android I dnt know how this is going to work. if they can make the priv with a BBOS bt either than that I think I will stick to my BB Leap

Anonymous, 18 Oct 2015Android????, what hapenned with blackberry 10 and the BlackBerry... moreI second that. I will stick to my trusty z30 as long as they support BBOS. As soon as they stop the support I will say Goodbye to Blackberry. Another android animal in the overcrowded android zoo? No, thanks.

my next phone! it rocks!

I wonder, why this device lacks an FM Radio, when their other devices have this basic feature.

• Majid Kavish

indian-genouis tech, 18 Oct 2015I wanting these phone to buy.these will be my next mobile to bou... morei only use blackberry and my next bb this one

it's have cool features and a lot of space that suit your all things to store

• Vishnu S Raj

wonderful spec phone....but 2mp secondary camera is what makes me sad about this phone....