BlackBerry Priv

BlackBerry Priv

Somebody, 20 Oct 2015FM works everywhere? I've actually noticed quite the opposite. T... moreWell, in mountains you got no FM radio of course, but you got NO Internet radio too!
Fm radio usually works fine, and it is for free.

AnonD-457442, 20 Oct 2015Can't wait.. it will be my first Android phone ( Been a Windows ... morecool. I'm sorta caught between this and Lumia 950. but 950 is just winning at mo. blackberry phone division might be dead in a year if they don't sell enough. So I'm just not sure yet

AnonD-457442, 20 Oct 2015Can't wait.. it will be my first Android phone ( Been a Windows ... moreYes sir. Honestly the Blackberry Classic feels perfect!

• Somebody

xvi, 17 Oct 2015Not sure I can get on board with these dimensions. Too wide is t... moreMid range... because of the GPU? The heck are you talking about? The SD808 with Adreno 418. The ONLY in-production mobile GPU that is better than that, is the Adreno 430, which is a LINEAR, not process or technology improvement over the 418. I.e., the distinction between the SD808 and SD810 are that the SD810 has "more parts" packed into it.

AnonD-212727, 19 Oct 2015I find this odd too. The GS6, M9 and G4 all have FM radio Maybe it does and was just not in the spec sheet.

AnonD-410249, 20 Oct 2015plz anybody can tell me the difference between blackberry androi... moreA portrait slider QWERTY to start with.. thats a HUGE difference for many of us. Also it makes it quite unique.

AnonD-70078, 20 Oct 2015its android and not BB10Can't wait.. it will be my first Android phone ( Been a Windows User for 10 years.. Yes I know a glutton for punishment). But the 950xl NOT in the US and the 950 only at AT&T was the final straw. Also I want a QWERTY.. I miss my Dell Venue Pro and other QWERTY phones.

• Somebody

John, 17 Oct 2015Shame Shame Shame on BB to have Dual Core Processor in 2015. Sma... moreDual core processor... old? Its actually a brand new processor. And dual core isn't entirely accurate. Its a dual-core A57.... PLUS.... quad-core A53. The A57's are much more powerful processors, but heavy on the power consumption. The A53's, though relatively weak, are still good chips, and much better on power. The A53's will give you pretty good multi-processing performance, while the A57's will give you very strong uni-processing performance.

They *can* all clock up at the same time, and task scheduling will distribute processes over the cores based on the resource demands of the individual processes running.

• Somebody

Mobilemaster, 20 Oct 2015Yes, SERIOUSLY! I know what are you talking about, but there is ... moreFM works everywhere? I've actually noticed quite the opposite. There are many places where you get into radio hell, where you either get NOTHING, or some kind of hillbilly bumpkin music from a horror movie... but cell service is pretty much everywhere, and the data available is much more consistent than the range of the FM radio broadcast.

Maybe its better in places with higher population density, like Europe, but in the US, and even more so in Canada (where blackberry is headquartered), cell service is more extensive than radio broadcast.

Finally!! .. I repeatedly e-mailed BB proposing that concept (an android phone with decent specs and a physical keyboard) .. but would it kill them to put a better look into it?!

AnonD-410249, 20 Oct 2015plz anybody can tell me the difference between blackberry androi... moreits android and not BB10

AnonD-240452, 20 Oct 2015Seriously? an FM radio? There are tons of streaming music servic... moreYes, SERIOUSLY! I know what are you talking about, but there is NO Wireless Connection everywhere, but you can listen to the radio almost everywhere, for FREE! So please stop this foolish comment.

• Gujjar

Somewhere i found External storage support as 1TB and here you mentioned 200GB?
Actual?

AnonD-410249, 20 Oct 2015plz anybody can tell me the difference between blackberry androi... more1. The slider, 2. a security app called "DTEK". The security app of the others is called "KNOX". I can't see any other huge differences. The price at Carphone Warehouse UK is £579.99.

Jasmeet Singh, 19 Oct 2015The children are also demanding Blackberry. For adults BB has va... moreTime will tell. I'm sceptical here. Switching to Android means: our BBOS wasn't good enough (Mr Chen is by no means a man like Steve Jobs who would never have given up iOS...). Maybe the masses fall for BB, maybe PRIV is the last phone BB produced. There are some serious competitors on the way: Windows' Nokia Lumia 950 (XL) and Sony Xperia z5. Compare the specs and hold your breath...

plz anybody can tell me the difference between blackberry android and other brand android smartfone

Mobilemaster, 19 Oct 2015I wonder, why this device lacks an FM Radio, when their other de... moreSeriously? an FM radio? There are tons of streaming music services out there in case you still don't know.
You should complain about it not having USB Type-C. Complaining about lack of FM radio is just nitpicking.

• MONEYRELIGION

AnonD-212727, 19 Oct 2015From what I heard it is a Blackberry keyboard under that slider,... morethats the spirit.........so this handset is a combination of many different features and has the best of many different manufactures...

John, 19 Oct 2015In specification its written Dual Core 1.8GHZ..!!There's 2 of the 6 at dual core