BlackBerry Priv

BlackBerry Priv

• Gujjar

Somewhere i found External storage support as 1TB and here you mentioned 200GB?
Actual?

AnonD-410249, 20 Oct 2015plz anybody can tell me the difference between blackberry androi... more1. The slider, 2. a security app called "DTEK". The security app of the others is called "KNOX". I can't see any other huge differences. The price at Carphone Warehouse UK is £579.99.

Jasmeet Singh, 19 Oct 2015The children are also demanding Blackberry. For adults BB has va... moreTime will tell. I'm sceptical here. Switching to Android means: our BBOS wasn't good enough (Mr Chen is by no means a man like Steve Jobs who would never have given up iOS...). Maybe the masses fall for BB, maybe PRIV is the last phone BB produced. There are some serious competitors on the way: Windows' Nokia Lumia 950 (XL) and Sony Xperia z5. Compare the specs and hold your breath...

plz anybody can tell me the difference between blackberry android and other brand android smartfone

Mobilemaster, 19 Oct 2015I wonder, why this device lacks an FM Radio, when their other de... moreSeriously? an FM radio? There are tons of streaming music services out there in case you still don't know.
You should complain about it not having USB Type-C. Complaining about lack of FM radio is just nitpicking.

• MONEYRELIGION

AnonD-212727, 19 Oct 2015From what I heard it is a Blackberry keyboard under that slider,... morethats the spirit.........so this handset is a combination of many different features and has the best of many different manufactures...

John, 19 Oct 2015In specification its written Dual Core 1.8GHZ..!!There's 2 of the 6 at dual core

Mobilemaster, 19 Oct 2015Nope, the Galaxy S6 doesn't have FM Radio.Wait really?? ..... Well I'll be. You are right sir!

AnonD-212727, 19 Oct 2015I find this odd too. The GS6, M9 and G4 all have FM radio Nope, the Galaxy S6 doesn't have FM Radio.

• John

AnonD-108054, 17 Oct 2015What are you talking about ?!??! It's a hexa core 808 qualcomm (... moreIn specification its written Dual Core 1.8GHZ..!!

Mobilemaster, 19 Oct 2015I wonder, why this device lacks an FM Radio, when their other de... moreI find this odd too. The GS6, M9 and G4 all have FM radio

From what I heard it is a Blackberry keyboard under that slider, meaning it is a keyboard like the one on the Classic, meaning it is an excellent design almost perfect, and secondly it has the capabilities of the Passport meaning, the entire keyboard is one giant trackpad! One cool thing is when you type, you can "Flick" a word upwards on the keyboard and it types it for you same way you do this on the BB Z10 and BB Z30 keyboards which is awesome. This phone combined with Android is one advanced phone!!! Assuming the keyboard is like the Passport's, but I also am wondering how the Blackberry HUB will work on Android. I am very intrigued. Also guys, The German Camera lens is the same found on the 8MP LG Renoir, this lens was excellent at recording slow motion video in 2008! Now it is upgraded to 2015 and it is 18MP. Hope this slider phone has these capabilities. I really dig it. And hey! SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY!

• Jasmeet Singh

AnonD-456728, 19 Oct 2015Well, Mr Chen thinks it's neccessary to get a foot back into the... moreThe children are also demanding Blackberry. For adults BB has various models. And then there is a child in every adult. Nothings wrong in it. We look forward to see BB priv.

Forrest, 19 Oct 2015I think the 2nd camera spec is wrong, other sources say it's 5M.I think it deffo 2mp. 2 is ok for selfies

• Forrest

Vishnu S Raj, 19 Oct 2015wonderful spec phone....but 2mp secondary camera is what makes m... moreI think the 2nd camera spec is wrong, other sources say it's 5M.

• anshu

AnonD-436419, 19 Oct 2015there is no low price .... few reasons : 1. its blackberry 2.... morei was also using BB cell, i think it would be better than among andriod phones.

• Zl

I hope that the price will not be so expensive

• ali

my next phone

there is no low price .... few reasons :
1. its blackberry
2. first blackberry android phone
3. its slider... i think first high-end slider
4. screen size
5. great specs and battery
6. blackberry 5 mp camera is same as samsung 13mp what can do blackberry 18 mp camera?