BlackBerry Storm 9500

BlackBerry Storm 9500

• nok_i_a

Battery Life & Freez, 31 Dec 2008I currently have a Nokia N96. It is a tremendous phone but the b... moreIt is not true .Not all new NOKIA phones have poor battery life . You should buy a NOKIA with the battery BL-4L (1.500 mAh) . E71 , E61i , the new N97 and other modells have this type of battery . Yours N96 has only 950 mAh . :(

• Battery Life & Freez

I currently have a Nokia N96. It is a tremendous phone but the battery life is poor requiring charging every other day if not daily. I was told all new Nokia phones have poor batteries due to the number of applications they have on them. This is not good enough!! Anyway is the battery on this Blackberry Storm strong? How does it last before it requires a recharge? Please be specific (ie state if you use certain applications apart from just calling & texting). Also does this phone freeze? I will get this in 2 months!!

If you are having problems with your storm please check the following.

Make your BlackBerry Storm even better! Go to http://devicehelp.vodafone.co.uk/storm to find out how to download the software improvements.

This link will take you directly to the Storm upgrade page on the Help Centre where full details and instructions can be found.

A new software upgrade is available for the BlackBerry Storm. The software upgrade can be downloaded from the Vodafone website and will deliver a number of improvements to the microphone, display, media and video.

The software and further information can be accessed through the following link: www.vodafone.co.uk/help/storm then click on the ‘Research in Motion software upgrade service’ and select BlackBerry Storm from the drop-down menu

BBizm, 29 Dec 2008I have BB never been used since 2 months ago. stil wrapped well ... moreyuh wanna trade?

• al

hi there. i seriously need this phone. does anyone have this phone sort of unused and just kept somewhere around the house? um, like, it's been replaced by a new phone and you don't need it anymore? i'd be more than happy and forever grateful if you give it to me. i need it for our drill, a detective training, but i don't have money to buy myself one. please help. thank you.

contact me here- allenschezar03@netscape.net

• Raymond

blackberry storm 9500 " it's great " if you are looking for a phone with speccs, techs, camera etc this is the one

Congradulations BlackBerry, Take a bow.....

• BBizm

I have BB never been used since 2 months ago. stil wrapped well from vendor.
Nice look. Very pretty.
Never been charged.
I don't mind if you want to "barter" with any kind of PDA.
I have 3KG in my refrigerator.
Ha....ha.......

Does anyone know if there is any way to check the DTMF settings on the phone? My phone is having issues with this and will not recognise when I call for eg. phone banking and it says, "press 1 for an operator..." etc... I have called my BB support and they think that because it is not a data related issue then it is not their issue.

Any help?!?!?

• Yasin

paul, 28 Dec 2008Ive got the phone and im loving it really good. I also work f... moreAsk vodafone if they want to buy unlocking codes from me, i know its not on your work datbase or NUC department but I know I can supply codes 100% working.

paul, 28 Dec 2008Ive got the phone and im loving it really good. I also work f... moreGot the phone unlocked and using on Orange! Wicked phone! Never be unlocked to other networks ever. LOL!

• paul

Anonymous, 11 Dec 2008I actually work for one of the UKs biggest phone shops and have ... moreIve got the phone and im loving it really good.

I also work for vodafone and this wont be unlocked EVER for other networks

Brendan, 28 Dec 2008This phone is a dream! I got it for xmas and don't think I wi... moreThe build quality is still rubbish Brenda, look at the buttons at the bottom of the handset, and the gap all around the screen. Dust and moisture will kill your phone before Easter

• Brendan

This phone is a dream!

I got it for xmas and don't think I will ever get sick of it.

With the new update to it's firmware, this phone works wonders!

Ignore all of the bad comments, this is a must, the best smart-phone out!

It will be important to have a stylus as that will help CEO's and the likes of us to jot down notes in our own handwriting.... we still use sharpened pencils you see.

• emma

hi i was just wondering if anybody knows how to check how many sms messages are in the inbox?

• Theonick

George, 26 Dec 2008Hi every one. I have a Blackberry Storm 9500. I live in Republic... moreuse of the 3g function on your phone strongly depends on network availability it's not an option to disable or enable if the network that your on is 3g enabled that when your phone, if capable will run on it if not !!!! sorry .
you'll be stuck with 2g/2.5g function.

• Glenn

this phone is absolute rubbish... i work at vodafone and i have lost count of the returns within 14 days...DOA!

• George

Hi every one. I have a Blackberry Storm 9500. I live in Republic of Georgia (Caucasus). I unlocked my blackberry and I can call and send sms, also to conect via bluetooth to other devices also to access GPRS. But I can not use Internet Browser in my country,3G functions. Can you tell me how I can use 3G functions in my phone?
Thanks,
George

As for this whole touch screen thing iphone isn't the first phone to have touch screen. In 1971, the first "touch sensor" was developed by Doctor Sam Hurst (founder of Elographics. In 1974, the first true touch screen incorporating a transparent surface came on the scene developed by Sam Hurst and Elographics (officially changed its name from Elographics to Elo TouchSystems). So in the 29 years or so where the Iphone was then developed there was for sure a touch screen phone but the US doesn't import many new technologies as fast as one believes. There are phones that have surpassed most of the phones in the US by many many years.