BlackBerry Style 9670

BlackBerry Style 9670

• amit

its gud

• sneha

worst hanset... i m using it n it has some problem in speaker the caller cannot hear our voice as the speaker is slight far from the mouth....
total waste of money

• Maddy

If u any possiable to style come with GSM

• manish

Hassan Gulam Mozambi, 26 Jul 2011Review the price is very highits nice

• j.a

totally in love with this phone. i wanna buy it soon :D

• k

OMG i know i just got my bb curve 9300 but I want this phone! is there any chance that this handset will be available in the philippines?? and i also heard that there was a batch of handset of this model that was sold with GSM capabilites and not CDMA?

• jl

Can this handset be use in the Philippines?
and is there any chance that it'll be available in GSM? Thanks!

what is the cost of this phone

• Lemanns

Can this handset be use in singapore?

• annu

this handset i like it Because is looking very nics.

• hana

natasoui, 07 Nov 2011where did u find this fone?i want to buy oneits nice phone fell easy to use it. i like blackberry brands.

• natasoui

AnonD-10394, 04 Nov 2011just bought it..the keypad is so roomy & comfy compare to BB... morewhere did u find this fone?i want to buy one

just bought it..the keypad is so roomy & comfy compare to BB Onyx 9700.. RAM, Memory, camera, Processor are all the same with Torch but with the half price of Torch.

You guys should try & own it. No regret at all.

• Sam

It is nice but were can you get it I haven't seen it any where and what is the size going to be otherwise if it is really big I will not buy it coz I am getting a bb tomorrow but I don't know what one to get

• Anica12345

Bob, 31 Jul 2011Wow, this is one ugly phone. RIM really needs to step up their game.hahaha.. I totally agree!!
;)

• Gogga

Anonymous, 13 Oct 2011RIM should have made this for GSM.. next flip phone must be for GSM networks also

• kamlesh

Bold9700, 10 Oct 2011I can't find this mobile anywhere. Can anyone, please, tell me w... moresearch on ebay for your country

Bold9700, 10 Oct 2011I can't find this mobile anywhere. Can anyone, please, tell me w... moreRIM is the name of the company which is making blackberry phones. It is not a cellular technology like GSM.

RIM should have made this for GSM..

• Bold9700

I can't find this mobile anywhere. Can anyone, please, tell me where is it being sold? I also want to know what's the difference between GSM AND RIM. I'd be extremely thankful!