BlackBerry Torch 9800

BlackBerry Torch 9800

THE KING 007, 27 Dec 2010hey there !! ive been using my torch for over a month ... and ... moreYou can only watch youtube videos on wifi.

My phone is great. I want to know how the camera works. Mine is 3 days old and the camera seems not to work. Is there settings i must do or is it supose to work immeditely.

• jack

i fell in love .. with this phone .. amazing ..

• THE KING 007

hey there !!
ive been using my torch for over a month ... and im glad i got this ! used the storm 2 before this.. and d torch is wayyyy more reliable !

im from india .. jus got one issue ! hope some1 cud solve this. Im on a bb browsing plan.. can browse / download unlimited. But , wen i go to d youtube to view a video.. it says CANNOT FIND WEB ADDRESS. VERIFY THAT THIS ADDRESS IS VALID .

what do i do ?? kindly advice !!

rgds !

• mike amanfu

why is Ghana excluded from the benefits of blackberry application though its sales is on the higher side. please do well to include or else we'll be forced to look for alternatives

• Karan

Anonymous, 22 Dec 2010HELLO GUYS! I think, i wanna try a blackberry phone but.... :) ... moreYour Right, the BB is behind in terms of innovation,until today they dont even have a front facing came phone which would support video conferencing. However im addicted to the BB and very loyal to them as well...

• red-tailed hawk

peter, 24 Dec 2010This piece of garbage has a horrible build quality. I had two of... moreU just certified that u truly don't use the torch dude. That's a pity!!

• Deepak bangalore

Anonymous, 25 Dec 2010can somebody help me out setting up my email!?please pleasego to stup then email set up then select the address and then enter ur mail id and password..........

• amr

hi joe, i also want to disable the auto screen rotation, any luck....??

Mik, 26 Dec 2010can someone answer just ONE question please... Being a Touch-Scr... moreyes it does rotate :)

• Mik

can someone answer just ONE question please... Being a Touch-Screen, I assume it also has a Virtual Qwerty Keyboard, My question is - Does the Virtual keyboard rotate to a Landscape oriantation ???

I'm having a lot of problems with the browser..it often does not connect to the net and downloads also don't finish fully..but when I try the same thing with the bolt browser it works...anyone else facing the same problem..

can somebody help me out setting up my email!?please please

• jo

is it possible to disable the automatic screen rotation? If so, how?

• peter

This piece of garbage has a horrible build quality. I had two of them, sending it back to ATT today for good. The battery doesn't last for more than 9 hours even if you dont touch the phone. and on a second unit the plastic piece under the display (on off menu back buttons) fell off within the first hour i brought it from the store. It appears it was simply glued there. see this problem in a crackberry.com thread. Don't buy this crap this is the worst phone ever made by RIM

• richard

Hi everyone. I recently purchased the torch so far the experience has been good however, the other day i downloaded some themes from the bb app store since then i'v found that my torch has slowed down significantly it takes a few seconds to open some applications when before the downloads, it would do it in split seconds. i've deleted the themes but that hasn't solved the problem the phone would still lag for a while. can anyone help?

• DEWET

Best phone i ever had, had the bb 8900 to start with then the storm2 and then the bold 2 and now the torch!!!its an awesome phone!!!I can really recomend this phone to everyone!!

• Mr.Tururu

akil18, 21 Dec 2010can this phone stream youtube videosYes man.. you can do it.. in fact the torch comes with a youtube apps.. is pretty good, but in my case, I only use it with wifi cause were I live I don´t have 3g network..

Hady Aly, 21 Dec 2010Guys, Is it worth that money ?? Is it really iPhone Killer as ... moreyessss iphone killer.