BlackBerry Torch 9800

BlackBerry Torch 9800

• heyyyyyy

Hey guys, I was wondering if this phone will only work with AT&T because I'm not in the USA?, I'm in Serbia and I use Telenor, Please answer me, thanks.

I have used a Torch 9800 to make a phone call and the earpiece speaker volume is very quiet even when it is set to maximum volume.

• torch sucks!

the battery doesnt live that long...and program, its very confusing...there was one secret button of it that could erase all your file...what a pain in the ass phone!!!

• suga

hello all!!

i just noticed from the white torch pictures, it has two black dots beside the speaker grill. is that a front camera or what? does anybody know??

thanks

• subas

whether this phone have the following features?
1. can we write notes using stylus?
2. is it skype friendly?
3. whether bb OS can sync with windows mobile?
4. does it carry sound recorder if yes wat is the capacity?

• alihameed

the bold is ways good thene torch in every thing

• SAP

Appy, 29 Oct 2010Hi Frnds , Im not able to decide .. between torch and wild ... moreIf you need decent battery life of say 3 days, go for Bold 9700. Amazing battery life.

• Clarksman

This phone is really grate, i just get mind yesterday and am loving it already

• Arun verma

Blackberry torch is amazing phone i already use this fone for last 2days ........the browsing speed is amazing and touch is also very gud..

• shaban 0509555014

i have had the torch fr 8 days and the battery sucks thats all i can say other iwse the phone its self is great......i have to cgarge the phone every night and i use my phone nt so often it mostly kept
lying around

• alex

can we use skype on BlackBerry Torch 9800 ??

please explain

• saini

what we do all work of computer in this handset and its support vedio 3gp and full computer file ?

• axe

izzi, 30 Oct 2010hi.....guys .....could any one tell me whether can we use skype ... moreonly in america is there a app for it but its not free to use

• KATIE

currently blackberry does not support skype but i believe there may be an option in the future, you may be able to see if iskoot skype will work or another third party application

• Sum

Price in Dlehi is 32400/-

• izzi

hi.....guys .....could any one tell me whether can we use skype in bb torch

• wheyme

i love the secondary camera! hope BB will put more this kind of features to all future BB phones.

• Jyothis

David, 27 Oct 2010Hey guys i was wondering if anyone could help me make a decision... moreNo Video Calling available.. Other everything fine... Display also improved.. Nice looking..

• BB OR SAm WINDOWS 7

Hi all

Please advice me which one to get and why.

I have had a look at live products and still cant decide on the blackberry torch or the samsung omina windows 7 - I am currently using android handset x10.

David, 27 Oct 2010Hey guys i was wondering if anyone could help me make a decision... moreuse of just text, facebook you don't need smartphone. If you need for business/email purpose then take blackberry, if more of funky music/camera features then desire