BlackBerry Torch 9800

BlackBerry Torch 9800

• SMART BOY

BB OS is SLOOOW, I prefer Nokia E7 or Galaxy S.. torch is stup*d choice phone

So GSMs review confirms what we mostly though. Way over priced and barely average in all respect and poor in some. What you cannot know until it is used is the poor audio and battery and very below par camera interface. The reasons for buying this now seem quite elusive.

• jrmafia

great mobile, competitive from others.

• Ade

I have not lay my hands on the awesome looking BlackBerry yet but from wht I have seen and have read of it so far, It will be great to use. I do have one waiting for me by the way as I am out of town for now,

• Mark Hernandez

Fiona, 22 Sep 2010Im planning to buy it the day it arrive in South Africa.Does it ... moreNo

• vodafone uk

raych, 22 Sep 2010is this phone available in the UK yet on Vodafone ??? thanx :-Dyes

• Robin

it means monday the phone will be available in india

raych, 22 Sep 2010is this phone available in the UK yet on Vodafone ??? thanx :-DAvailable for pre-order, dispatching soon!

raych, 22 Sep 2010is this phone available in the UK yet on Vodafone ??? thanx :-D27/09/2010

pre-ordered my 9800 get in!!!!

Voda uk 27/09/2010

• Lee

ngr cpw, 21 Sep 2010I had a go on one today, faster than galaxy, easier than iphone,... moremsg me in pv for n900
lyako@hotmail.com

• Matthew

Brandon, 23 Sep 2010I have the set for 3 weeks now. Let me tell you guys what to exp... moreI just can't believe ! Did you charge the battery 12 hours turned off for the firts time? My sister got it fron ATT&T and she's got 2 days battery life chatting 'like a girl' chats

• Gk

Friends,
Any idea when is Blackberry 9800 releasing in India??

• mw

[deleted post]n900 haz a cortex a8 processor dick weed.

Nope. No Radio

raych, 22 Sep 2010is this phone available in the UK yet on Vodafone ??? thanx :-DLook at their website - yes £40 on contract

Brandon, 23 Sep 2010I have the set for 3 weeks now. Let me tell you guys what to exp... moreUsefull observations, but surely purchasers have the right to a good product from day 1

• Brandon

I have the set for 3 weeks now. Let me tell you guys what to expect. i think the screen use a lot of the battery. the battery turn half in like 2-3 hours. I AM NOT JOKING. i do play with it like few minutes every 30 minutes.

In comparison to a BOLD 9700 that i have been using the battery is 1/3 of the bold lifespan.

the OS does lag. We need to give them some time. i think the OS is still undergoing some potential improvement. many app will coz the phone to hang. It may be because of he new OS. ( I suspect )

The app memory is only 512mb. that is STUPID. the ringer volume is not too great. bit soft.

it is a very nice looking phone and it does need some time. the language support is still very limited. I think only 2 language. No chinese yet.

So no rush guys!!! the once that can't wait will need to bear with it for a while. I am sure it will be a good phone to have in 6 months time.

• Matthew

blackberry lover! , 22 Sep 2010i have blackberry curve 8520 and batterey is amazing over 3days ... moreHey! Do you chat and receive mails on your device? Wow amazing! I called to RIM Canada and complaind about my phone but they said : If you're always connected chat and mail, well don't ever expect more than a day!