BlackBerry Torch 9800

BlackBerry Torch 9800

AnonD-14747, 23 Jul 2011hello sir/madam i bought a new blackberry torch9800 few days ago... moreevery blackberry first u need to take off the software and reinstall the software again then this problem will go off

• busie

just bought my 9800 &im so loving it.best invention ever!!!

• TheGreek

I wonder why some people while don't have any idea about the product they r going to buy they buy it and then they r complaining ....Guys we r talking about blackberry here... who told u that u can find the best graphics? who told u that u can find 3d games and 1000000 applications?Blackberries devices u like it or not r strictly oriented for people who can live without these characteristics and they r doing their work in the best way ... i 've got the 9800 2 months ago and i can ensure u that for the work i 've bought it for...its just perfect ....battery lasts 3 days with average use...the camera for the size of 5 megapixel its the best i 've ever used....and it's a blackberry who has the bennefits to become more "playful"...i read some commends here and i wonder if some people really have that phone or just write here just to make a mess or i ve got the same phone but bought from another planet... Just one advice for the people who write comments just to write ....Never buy a device becouse its expensive and u will make a good impression to the people arround u .. just buy a device which will cover ur needs ... and for sure make a research before u buy for what u r going to buy...If u like to be the "trendy" one just don't buy it ...

• Oasis

The speaker barks badly when in loud profile but work good in audio player,,,surprice it seems the speaker has gone......why so........help me...........do i need to go to the bb service center....

hello sir/madam i bought a new blackberry torch9800 few days ago but i found some problem in that cell that is it turns off by itself and on by itself.We cannot say when my mobile wiil turn off and on by itself..can you tell me what is the problem in my mobile.thank you..

what is the problem?? on my cell it turn off and on itself..we can not say when it will turn off and on..so can you tell me the problem please.. thak you.

• gaurab

zor, 20 Jul 2011Do any1 tell me whether buying bb 9800 is worthfull or not....? This overpriced thing is really over rated. Spec's are totally laughable!! 624 mhz processor is a day and age where 1 ghz processors were more the norm?? Even the new 9900 is way behind.

• bukun

awesommmmmmmme cell

• boboy

zor, 20 Jul 2011Do any1 tell me whether buying bb 9800 is worthfull or not....? No, dont but the 9900 because it is going to come out in september and the torch is already out. ;)

• zor

Do any1 tell me whether buying bb 9800 is worthfull or not....?

• Vairesh

Hi guys, The BlackBerry slider is design gamble that has definitely paid off, adding an excellent touchscreen to the classic BlackBerry profile with very little sacrificed. The BlackBerry Torch is like a Rolls-Royce, it's beautifully built and it drives like a dream.
Beautifully designed hardware. Good Performance and battery life.

thunderbolt, 11 Jul 2011for how long does the battery last on the blackberry torch with ... more2.5days for normal use (music, wifi net, games, etc.)

• Raool

What is a flex

• Shah2u

Anonymous, 18 Jul 2011hi blackberry torch,im so sad,because i purchase a blackberry 3 ... moretry to disconnect / switch off your wifi for 10-15 seconds, then try again to re-connect. just to be on safe side, re-boot ur BB as well.

• Shah2u

Auto rotate, battery life, ear volume level, blue-tooth - they all SUCK!!!

suck, battery got drain immediatelly,connecting wifi too hard,switching on takes 10mins.while surfing always buffering nd buffering,very bad.

• lukee

this is like the worst investment ive made....the battery sucks big time...the graphics suck...the apps for it suck..doesnt have a front camera..well wat gud would that be there is no skype for it..there is no voice for the messengers...can anyone tell me what else can i do with ma blackberry besides the bbm...

• amir

justcallmeanything, 18 Jul 2011u need to have the BB contract/service to access the fb app...u ... morebut i buying dat fon in online,so,there's no contract letter given?..now i cnt using any of my applction.. :(